Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you feel about being exterminated from the gene pool

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date

See title

• Anger; makes me want go ER (in GTA 5)

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • I deserve to die alone coz of my shitty genetics

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Iam fine with it since i hate kids

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters
I'm dissapointed because I am an only child and my bloodline basically ends here

Well the obvious option would be anger that you dont get to pass on your genetics and have a lineage.
Why should I be angry about not being able to produce a future truecel son or a slut daughter? It actually delights me. inb4 I get an arranged marriage and the landwhale curry femorrhoid wants me to impregnate her and have subhuman kids with me. :feelsrope:
:feelsYall:
tbhngl eliminating yourself from the genepool if you honestly believe you're genetic trash is a noble thing. Good on you boyo
Thanks buddy boyo. Tbh I think my genes are fine, only my environment turned me into a subhuman. Other than my nose, I would have been average.
Cuckmaxxed
You're only a cuck if you produce a truecel son because of subhuman genes or if you produce a slutty daughter.

Last edited:
We are essentially being stopped from spreading our genetics. How does this make you feel? Elab if possible.

Poll is anonymous btw.
I hate my genetics, but I hate that I have to live in this shitty body.
Sucks every way, I sometimes wish the nightmare would just end

Shit sucks. I hate how short ugly ethnic foids get to breed but I don't. If I'm taken out of the gene pool due to my genes being supposedly so abhorrent, then my female counterpart shouldn't reproduce either, because they literally create more incels like me.

I used to be really angry about it very very often, now I don't care anymore but the pain of being a genetic reject still comes around sometimes