Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you even get a "social circle" or prove NT?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So let's say you take normie tier retard advice. My snapchat I once used couldn't break 5k score. I don't know how you're supposed to use it, or any social media for that matter. I tried adding people when I was in school but they didn't add me back. I have no Instagram, I tried that while in school but was overwhelmed and couldnt figure out how to appear NT anyway, deleted it after a while of getting no likes or followers. So how exactly does an incel "network"? I don't have any social media because when I tried that got no where and only made me feel worse. I'm just incapable of socializing. My whole life I've been trying and getting rejected by everyone. Low tier Normies in particular were absolutely vicious and ruthless in this process, while on their social media they have the standard bullshit "nice friendly guy" persona they're faking. It just seems so pointless, doesn't everyone not know this is all fake?

Is there any way to fraud NT pics? Buy followers without it seeming too obvious? I have no idea.

Social media attention doesn’t mean shif if it’s gotten via frauding your looks. IRL you’ll still be subhuman trash

probably u have to lie u have a career and ure using it for self promo if i had 2 guess

Are you NEET? It's gonne be tough to expand social circle (I guess you could make internet friends via gaming) if you don't work or go to school

Social media attention doesn’t mean shif if it’s gotten via frauding your looks. IRL you’ll still be subhuman trash
All Normies do is fraud on social media. Especially foids.

Are you NEET? It's gonne be tough to expand social circle (I guess you could make internet friends via gaming) if you don't work or go to school

this did not work for me lol, i joined a mmo guild and i was literally ridiculed and mocked into fucking oblivion for confusing stat types. i only ever made a single true friend from video game who kind of stopped talking to me after ~4 years

this did not work for me lol, i joined a mmo guild and i was literally ridiculed and mocked into fucking oblivion for confusing stat types. i only ever made a single true friend from video game who kind of stopped talking to me after ~4 years
Yeah same, I never made any friend over online gaming :feelscry: I wonder if some people here have MMO maxxed

Yeah same, I never made any friend over online gaming :feelscry: I wonder if some people here have MMO maxxed
people who play mmo are unironically the worst personality ppl

im trying to stay alive for 8 months until new world (or ashes of creation which idk how long for this one) releases but i think i might rope before then just due to ever increasing stress and state of hopelessness.

My snapchat I once used couldn't break 5k score.
Which is a lot for an incel.
You can snapchatmax, I did that. Unfortunately, it didn't help me to have fake 20k points, but it's pretty easy it takes like 30 minutes to do?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7s0hvQdTok

More efficient way than that is to take 2 minutes videos (black screen), you win way more points.

I highly recommend you do that just in case one day you get into a normie social circle, it could help you a lot.

Last edited:
Which is a lot for an incel.
You can snapchatmax, I did that. Unfortunately, it didn't help me to have fake 20k points, but it's pretty easy it takes like 30 minutes to do?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7s0hvQdTok

More efficient way than that is to take 2 minutes videos (black screen), you win way more points.

I highly recommend you do that just in case one day you get into a normie social circle, it could help you a lot.

Every foid has 250k+ out of high school. Almost every NT dude has 50k.
But they’re bluepilled, so it’s a good option for them. Not for you
What do you mean?

Last edited:
I’m neurotypical but I don’t have a social circle. It’s quite the struggle to prove how neurotypical I am, even on here.

I have never understood the appeal of social media,normies rot all day on it,yet I find it extremely boring or disgusting after 2 min of browsing
Never had instagram or snapchat
I have only used facebook for messaging

Introvert no friends chad > extrovert NT hundreds of friends incel

It just seems so pointless, doesn't everyone not know this is all fake?

It's all fake.

You can't try to network. That's like trying to be taller or have a better frame or a better hairline.

If you want to meet normies (which I don't recommend), it will happen spontaneously. You have to do things you're interested in, and eventually you'll build a network. People tend to be interested in the same stuff.

But it will not make women sexually attracted to you. Only looks can do that.

It's supposed to come naturally