Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you dress?

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
Do you have lots of clothes? I basically wear the same 2 or 3 things. I try to go clothes shopping sometimes even though it's one of my most disliked activities, but I rarely buy anything.

I hate the huge logos most companies put on their shit and if I tried to dress myself in anything but the most basic brands that do this, i'd look like an autist. Fashion does take some skill but i'm too high inhib and disinterested to learn it.

Last edited:
Usually a combination of some black shirt + jeans. IDGAF honestly.

I do. However, my usual outfits are limited to 3-4 pieces of plain (white/black) t-shirts and sport pants.

A hoodie or a full slav tracksuit

very casual : hoodie , jeans in winter and simple plain t shirt in summer

very casual : hoodie , jeans in winter and simple plain t shirt in summer
That's basically me as well. Need to get some new t-shirts actually. I've used up all my other ones for gymcelling.

Black jeans with a dark shirt/tshirt, that's all
The texture of texan pants/jeans (and wearing them) makes me uncomfortable, at times.

big hoodie and jeans, also black glasses

That's basically me as well. Need to get some new t-shirts actually. I've used up all my other ones for gymcelling.
How exactly do you "use" up T-shirts?

Hoodies, jeans, sweat pants. and graphic T shirts

I don't have many t-shirts and I use most of them for gymcelling so they're always dirty.
You described them as "Used up" "all of them"

You described them as "Used up" "all of them"
Yeah, I try to go to the gym 4 times a week and I use a different t-shirt everyday. I have like 5 or 6 wearable t-shirts and 4 of them are used for gymcelling.

Cew4seq0fvp61

Yeah, I try to go to the gym 4 times a week and I use a different t-shirt everyday. I have like 5 or 6 wearable t-shirts and 4 of them are used for gymcelling.
Ok so theyre not broken?

Do you have lots of clothes? I basically wear the same 2 or 3 things. I try to go clothes shopping sometimes even though it's one of my most disliked activities, but I rarely buy anything.

I hate the huge logos most companies put on their shit and if I tried to dress myself in anything but the most basic brands that do this, i'd look like an autist. Fashion does take some skill but i'm too high inhib and disinterested to learn it.

I have 7 identical business suits, I only change neckties.

@Moeggels That you in the profile pic?

Black jeans, black sweatshirt, black boots, black jacket

Modern trainers are tacky and UK weather is almost always cold so greyscale colours are the only appopriate colours

I don't give a fuck, I'm ugly anyways so dress almost randomly

Like A Redneck

Same clothes every day I have like one pair of shoes no point in buying expensive clothes to impress normies they don’t care if your ugly

I don't give a fuck, I'm ugly anyways so dress almost randomly
based, my almost homeless attire is all i've got. But i don't care anymore, since there's nothing more pathetic than some subhuman goblin trying to compensate with fashion.

black jeans, dirty sneakers and I switch between the same 2 hoodies. I wore the red one 4 days in a row last week
I like my red hoodie, but the black one looks like children clothes and has useless embarressing english shit written on it.

I usually dress like a school shooter. Black shirt, black jeans.

Jeans shirt, joggers shirts, shorts shirt. casual

better than a homeless person but worse than normies

Horribly. My clothes are old, faded and too baggy for me.