Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do you deal with the hopelesness?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I'm 5'5'' and ethnic . On top of that I have crooked teeth and big nose, it's pretty much over for me and there is no surgery for my face and no LL for my height. I'm hopeless, how to deal with it?

I dropped out of grad school because of the depression and is now rotting in my parents house now. Fuck the premature birth

I don't think about the future

You either cope or you rope. I suggest the former. Just do shit you enjoy and forget about the normfags and their fake happiness.

I have no idea, to be honest. Well. Like, as stupid as it may sound, but the best solution would be to try to do something, which will stop you from thinking of your inceldom. But the thing is, if one has no motivation to do something, that advice won't work.
As for me, sometimes trolling normies on the internet works for me. Also arguing with someone on the internet can also make you forget about your problems as you're doing that.

When im feeling super down, i just withthdraw into my dark room and rot on my bed.

If im any place else, i will just keep getting more and more depressed until I make it home.

I notice that I am basically almost completely invisible to foids as a below average Asian man in America.