Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do you deal with the fact that everyone is a model now?

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
The average young person who walks on the street is now a model, with immaculate bone structure and perfect ratios/features and zoomer height. Does it make you want to stay inside more?

Even the working class and poor are either masculine and ruggedly handsome, or have that "naughty" pretty boy look to them. Everyone is really attractive and has perfect skin.

But sometimes, I see the interlopers, the aliens. They're the odd sub 5 specimens that I catch out of the corner of my eye, sometimes it could just be me catching a glimpse of myself in a mirror. But other times, it's an ugly ethnic with small bones or manlets". I look at them and I pray, I pray that god end their suffering soon. I always plan the fastest route home when I'm outside so I don't have to spend much time with the angels on mount olympus, in fear that I may disturb their sacred orgy.

So how do you deal with the FACT that everyone is attractive now and in fact it is YOU who is the odd one out for NOT being a male model.

height bothers me more than anything,
outside I can't compare my face to others but I can compare height and I'm shorter than most

outside I can't compare my face to others but I can compare height and I'm shorter than most
Literally everyone mogs me so hard

Wtf you talking about 80% of men are fucking ugly bastards who have to work their asses off their whole life just to support their family... Cope

In Europe you see a lot of very good looking people tbh.

The average young person who walks on the street is now a model, with immaculate bone structure and perfect ratios/features and zoomer height. Does it make you want to stay inside more?
Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

Every nigga on the street ain’t a model. You have vision impairment oldcel

(Wait, is your grey yet?)

Either you live in Northern Europe, or you're basing your opinions based on who you see on social media.

Only above average can do modeling so what you are saying is not valid
Where tf do you live where the average person has model tier looks
Every nigga on the street ain’t a model. You have vision impairment oldcel

(Wait, is your grey yet?)
Either you live in Northern Europe, or you're basing your opinions based on who you see on social media.
I get mogged everywhere I go even from bestgore victims

Where I live everyone is ugly as fuck by conventional standards but still getting laid/in relationships. I get mogged by burn patients

just move to a poorer or browner country and become a giga mogger

Wtf you talking about 80% of men are fucking ugly bastards who have to work their asses off their whole life just to support their family... Cope
still mog me in height,income, and access to pussy

Tbf I live in Northern Europe and there are definitely a lot of ugly people here fr.

Almost every man mogs me in some way or another, the ugliest shortest ones here do even, as most still have youth at least. Things only get worse with time.

The funny thing is that literally every woman can call herself a model and be validated these days. Short obese bitch with 2/10 face? You go my confident queen, strut your stuff gorgeous! :soy:

Last edited:
Almost every man mog me in some way or another, the ugliest shortest ones here do even, as most are still young. Things only get worse with time.

The funny thing is that literally even woman can call herself a model and be validated these days. Short obese bitch with 2/10 face? You go my confident queen, strut your stuff gorgeous! :soy:
Same here man legit everyone mogs me it sucks my life is just a joke at this point. I hate my ugly face

Almost every man mog me in some way or another, the ugliest shortest ones here do even, as most still have youth at least. Things only get worse with time.

The funny thing is that literally even woman can call herself a model and be validated these days. Short obese bitch with 2/10 face? You go my confident queen, strut your stuff gorgeous! :soy:
A girl only needs to have a vagina and she can call herself a model and be validated

turbo_coper​

I'm the one who lives here tho, and I get to see truecels on a daily basis at a decently big Norway university. Amerimutts picture Norway as a living nazi propaganda poster but the truth is that you get all kinds of norwooders, gingers, soys, manlets and just plain facially unattractive boyos here. That said, you do get supremely attractive people too but they're a minority tbh

I'm the one who lives here tho, and I get to see truecels on a daily basis at a decently big Norway university. Amerimutts picture Norway as a living nazi propaganda poster but the truth is that you get all kinds of norwooders, gingers, soys, manlets and just plain facially unattractive boyos here. That said, you do get supremely attractive people too but they're a minority tbh
How about ethnics there then?

Even the working class and poor are either masculine and ruggedly handsome, or have that "naughty" pretty boy look to them. Everyone is really attractive and has perfect skin.

But sometimes, I see the interlopers, the aliens. They're the odd sub 5 specimens that I catch out of the corner of my eye, sometimes it could just be me catching a glimpse of myself in a mirror. But other times, it's an ugly ethnic with small bones or manlets". I look at them and I pray, I pray that god end their suffering soon. I always plan the fastest route home when I'm outside so I don't have to spend much time with the angels on mount olympus, in fear that I may disturb their sacred orgy.

So how do you deal with the FACT that everyone is attractive now and in fact it is YOU who is the odd one out for NOT being a male model.
I’m in shit York city and as a trucel it’s brutal these people completely ignore me like I don’t exist I makes me want to go ER (in Minecraft) every second fuck New York City and I can’t fucking leave since my parents already got me an apartment here

How about ethnics there then?
Most of the ethnic people I know look all right I suppose but I'm unsure how they do with Norwegian toilets (probably not great). A lot of the ethnic strangers I see are pretty trucel tier though, as in they get mogged by norwegian guys. Still doesn't mean that most of us Nord cucks are that good looking.

Most of the ethnic people I know look all right I suppose but I'm unsure how they do with Norwegian toilets (probably not great). A lot of the ethnic strangers I see are pretty trucel tier though, as in they get mogged by norwegian guys. Still doesn't mean that most of us Nord cucks are that good looking.
Brutal I always heard stories about how good looking people were in Norway

Brutal I always heard stories about how good looking people were in Norway
Yes but it's like how Paris inhabits tons of rich people in beautiful apartments but also has streets full of homeless people and ghettos full of wageslaving ethnics. It's the apex fallacy. I urge you to come to Norway and visit a few night clubs and judge for yourself. It would be interesting to see after that if you still believe that Norway is only innhabited by good looking people or if you change your mind.

Yes but it's like how Paris inhabits tons of rich people in beautiful apartments but also has streets full of homeless people and ghettos full of wageslaving ethnics. It's the apex fallacy. I urge you to come to Norway and visit a few night clubs and judge for yourself. It would be interesting to see after that if you still believe that Norway is only innhabited by good looking people or if you change your mind.
You already changed my mind

Where are you seeing these people. Legit everyone on the streets look like shit, especially people over 30. They are tall, that's true.

Where are you seeing these people. Legit everyone on the streets look like shit, especially people over 30. They are tall, that's true.
They mog me in every possible way

Same read my post about manlets. It's brutal

Almost every man mogs me in some way or another, the ugliest shortest ones here do even, as most still have youth at least. Things only get worse with time.

The funny thing is that literally every woman can call herself a model and be validated these days. Short obese bitch with 2/10 face? You go my confident queen, strut your stuff gorgeous! :soy:
I don't mog you. Being 5'3 is a bitch. @Quarantined can you agree

another reason i never go outside unless i really need to. the average zoomer mogs me:fuk: