Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do you cope with the fact that your teenage years are over and you didn’t make any lasting memories?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
we are never going to get our teenage years back. It’s OVER.

i get suicidal when hearing other people talk about memories from their teenage years because i don’t have any. I never even had any friends or social life as a kid because i was homeschooled. I hate my parents for destroying my life and social skills

I can relate. I'm 26 and never got CLOSE to getting a gf. As if that weren't enough, I have no chance of ever ascending. Like some other users. Far, far away. It does hurt.

I cry about it, sometimes I don't give a shit at all. I just try to forget about it but I never do.

When i left high school i was relieved. All the bullying and heartbreak was left behind. Normies were crying but i was so cold because those moments that were important to them meant nothing to me.

Oh, I made lasting memories, but not good ones. :feelshaha:

I made a few good memories and if I cherry pick, I can make it seem that my teenage years were awesome. They were uneventful for the most part, just like my twenties and my life now. Nothing fucking happens.

Losing your twenties the same as you did lost your teenage years is worse.At least then you had hope.With every year that passes,the hopes are fewer and the fact that it's over becomes unchangeable.The only thing you can't ever get back is the time you lost.

I'm wasting my 20s too lmao

Hoping that i will get reincarnated as a White Chad

When i left high school i was relieved. All the bullying and heartbreak was left behind. Normies were crying but i was so cold because those moments that were important to them meant nothing to me.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I've learned to cope by laughing. The older I get, the more I realize that my life is a comedy, not a tragedy. Other than that, I try not to think about it.

Losing your twenties the same as you did lost your teenage years is worse.At least then you had hope.With every year that passes,the hopes are fewer and the fact that it's over becomes unchangeable.The only thing you can't ever get back is the time you lost.

It's quite sad but i honestly was glad when i left school, the whole experience was extremely tragic.

I cope with the fact that i was never in the game to begin with i was a merely a spectator.

18-24 no memories, soon 25 fuck