Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do you cope with the fact of seeing women everyday?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
we are forced to see women, often with chad boyfriends, every day, how do you cope with it? I have a lot of rage everyday cause I want to punch all of them and their boyfriends, but of course for legal reasons I can't

it makes me green with envy seeing what i can't have. i just try to not look at them. normally your eyes naturally wander to foids butts, bust, and waist. but i just look straight ahead and look at something else

it makes me green with envy seeing what i can't have. i just try to not look at them. normally your eyes naturally wander to foids butts, bust, and waist. but i just look straight ahead and look at something else
why are we fucking still alive?

just to suffer. the world is suffering unfolded :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
we can hope for some heros to give us lifefuel (I'm not going to do something illegal myself btw)

Not going outside :panties:

Just don't leave your bedroom theory.

It's fucking over when you see young jbs or whores in their 20's

I don't go outside

It makes me get angry and sad at first. Then from that I start getting sadistic and murderous thoughts then I go home and masturbate to the thought of forcing their boyfriends to watch me fuck their girlfriends.

I got a job in a diesel truck shop so i could stay away from women and a goddamn hideous bull dyke is now working with us. She's fucking stupid, ugly and heightmogs me. Fuck i hate this shit :feels:

I go home and masturbate to the thought of forcing their boyfriends to watch me fuck their girlfriends
based, we're entitled to fuck the gfs of chads, but they deny us that :feelsree::feelsree:

I don’t I stay in the house all day :lul:

I just got to the point where i simply don’t pay them any attention

I've more or less accepted that they will never want me, want nothing to do with me, and wish I was dead.
The other lab assistant in my lab is a foid, and in our passing interactions I just dissociate from the idea of her being a foid so I can get my work done. I can't honestly say I treat her differently from anyone else (I don't want to get fired/sued).
I just had to accept no woman would ever love me. :fuk:

I don't. I seeth and rage every passing moment which will enevitably accumilate in my death

I try to ignore their existence. It is too much to know they probably just fucked a chad and have likely been to multiple parties or social events the past month while you rot alone.

I ignore women but if they speak to me I’m polite, I don’t even acknowledge them or stare at couples as a lonely guy that could bum u out about not having any bitches

we are forced to see women, often with chad boyfriends, every day, how do you cope with it? I have a lot of rage everyday cause I want to punch all of them and their boyfriends, but of course for legal reasons I can't
Simple.. I can't. Couple of days ago I crashed my car while raging after seeing a couple making love on the street. It looked like they were about to fuck If I wasn't recording them.(Yes I stopped and started to record them :D and then send the video to my mother and threatend her to go ER, I even told my mom to call the cops so I can suicide by cop :dab:)

p.s.
I can share the video if requested

Last edited:
Simple.. I can't. Couple of days ago I crashed my car while raging after seeing a couple making love on the street. It looked like they were about to fuck If I wasn't recording them.(Yes I stopped and started to record them :D and then send the video to my mother and threatend her to go ER, I even told my mom to call the cops so I can suicide by cop :dab:)

p.s.
I can share the video if requested
I feel you man

vijay-raaz-ranveer-singh.gif

I lower my gazeis.alsois pda is a taboo where im from,and most foids qear burqas and veils:feelstastyman::feelsokman:

I cant remember foids faces its some sort of mechanism that created by my subconscious i will tag you on my post about it