Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do you cope with the fact of seeing women everyday?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
Deleted member 41988

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
26d 8h 24m
we are forced to see women, often with chad boyfriends, every day, how do you cope with it? I have a lot of rage everyday cause I want to punch all of them and their boyfriends, but of course for legal reasons I can't

sub human

sub human

titsexual
★★★★★
31d 12h 6m
it makes me green with envy seeing what i can't have. i just try to not look at them. normally your eyes naturally wander to foids butts, bust, and waist. but i just look straight ahead and look at something else

Deleted member 41988

Deleted member 41988

-
26d 8h 24m
it makes me green with envy seeing what i can't have. i just try to not look at them. normally your eyes naturally wander to foids butts, bust, and waist. but i just look straight ahead and look at something else
why are we fucking still alive?

Deleted member 41988

Deleted member 41988

-
26d 8h 24m
just to suffer. the world is suffering unfolded :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
we can hope for some heros to give us lifefuel (I'm not going to do something illegal myself btw)

Luzifer

Luzifer

Officer
3d 12h 58m
Not going outside :panties:

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
49d 8h 25m
Just don't leave your bedroom theory.

bait____

bait____

Based and blackpilled
34d 6h 57m
It's fucking over when you see young jbs or whores in their 20's

3movs

3movs

Officer
★★★
14d 8h 33m
I don't go outside

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
-
10d 19h 51m
It makes me get angry and sad at first. Then from that I start getting sadistic and murderous thoughts then I go home and masturbate to the thought of forcing their boyfriends to watch me fuck their girlfriends.

SupremeGentleman48

SupremeGentleman48

Banned
-
4d 9h 5m
I got a job in a diesel truck shop so i could stay away from women and a goddamn hideous bull dyke is now working with us. She's fucking stupid, ugly and heightmogs me. Fuck i hate this shit :feels:

Deleted member 41988

Deleted member 41988

-
26d 8h 24m
I go home and masturbate to the thought of forcing their boyfriends to watch me fuck their girlfriends
based, we're entitled to fuck the gfs of chads, but they deny us that :feelsree::feelsree:

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
I don’t I stay in the house all day :lul:

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

Major
29d 7h 13m
I just got to the point where i simply don’t pay them any attention

Deleted member 32725

Deleted member 32725

Nowhere I Belong
-
12d 3h 46m
I've more or less accepted that they will never want me, want nothing to do with me, and wish I was dead.
The other lab assistant in my lab is a foid, and in our passing interactions I just dissociate from the idea of her being a foid so I can get my work done. I can't honestly say I treat her differently from anyone else (I don't want to get fired/sued).
I just had to accept no woman would ever love me. :fuk:

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★★★
13d 8h 21m
I don't. I seeth and rage every passing moment which will enevitably accumilate in my death

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

I walk a higher path son.
★★★★★
112d 8h 33m
I try to ignore their existence. It is too much to know they probably just fucked a chad and have likely been to multiple parties or social events the past month while you rot alone.

텍스트

텍스트

hello
9d 12h 59m
it makes me green with envy seeing what i can't have.
Me too.

there are no more options the only option is to go out and put up with all that shit

rockymtdwell3r

rockymtdwell3r

Greycel
1d 9h 11m
I ignore women but if they speak to me I’m polite, I don’t even acknowledge them or stare at couples as a lonely guy that could bum u out about not having any bitches

Deleted member 42445

Deleted member 42445

Banned
-
6d 15h 25m
we are forced to see women, often with chad boyfriends, every day, how do you cope with it? I have a lot of rage everyday cause I want to punch all of them and their boyfriends, but of course for legal reasons I can't
Simple.. I can't. Couple of days ago I crashed my car while raging after seeing a couple making love on the street. It looked like they were about to fuck If I wasn't recording them.(Yes I stopped and started to record them :D and then send the video to my mother and threatend her to go ER, I even told my mom to call the cops so I can suicide by cop :dab:)

p.s.
I can share the video if requested

Last edited:
Deleted member 41988

Deleted member 41988

-
26d 8h 24m
Simple.. I can't. Couple of days ago I crashed my car while raging after seeing a couple making love on the street. It looked like they were about to fuck If I wasn't recording them.(Yes I stopped and started to record them :D and then send the video to my mother and threatend her to go ER, I even told my mom to call the cops so I can suicide by cop :dab:)

p.s.
I can share the video if requested
I feel you man

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
182d 23h 21m
vijay-raaz-ranveer-singh.gif

K

Kabsacel

Veteran
★★
1d 22h 5m
I lower my gazeis.alsois pda is a taboo where im from,and most foids qear burqas and veils:feelstastyman::feelsokman:

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

Jokerpilled+leechmaxxed mentalcel
★★★★★
21d 18h 7m
I just stare at them and if they are saying something to me about that i just joker laugh straight to that foid face:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

I also get on crowded buses and sometimes even go to clubs so i can gropemaxx some stacy toilets :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

This is how i cope, it’s either cope :society::society::society:or rope:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
7d 6h 2m
I cant remember foids faces its some sort of mechanism that created by my subconscious i will tag you on my post about it