Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is night stocking a good job for an inkler?

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
I’m so tired of being NEET and not having money I just applied for every night stocking job I could find is this good work?

I just want to make black money that won't get taxed.

Anyhow, now that I saw "Inkler" I have to think about "Adolf Inkler" as a new name for us Incels.

I’m so tired of being NEET and not having money I just applied for every night stocking job I could find is this good work?
No ,my normie coworkers were going to kill me in my first day as night stocker for whatever reason

I worked part time as night stocker, it was decent and easy job and I wish I could go back. But sometimes mogger couples or groups of friend would come in being loud and rude, they would usually be in for alcohol and the likes. It enraged me seeing normies get to enjoy each other’s company.
The store wasn’t closed that late? I applied for local grocery and big places like target

I once did that. It’s kind of comfy, it was alright.

It was horrible. Fucking horrible. Pay was a few cents above minimum wage but managers used to expect me to work like I was paid as much as the top paid worker (3 times what i made). Sometimes I had to pull around pallets with 2000 pounds of food on a hand pallet jack. I worked less than 30 hours a week but it felt like 80. Almost all of my time off, I was recovering from the body aches and soreness. Fucking horrible. Biggest supermarket in Canada. Horrible. Sometimes worked overtime FOR FREE for one of the biggest corporations in the nation. Fuck.

The only benefit was that if I didn't feel like going in, I could call in sick with no worrys. One time I didn't even call in. Just didn't show up and put my phone on silent.

I was in my 20s. Imagine making a tenth of what others your age are making for doing work that's 10 times harder. Fucking horrible.

But I hope it works out for you

It was horrible. Fucking horrible. Pay was a few cents above minimum wage but managers used to expect me to work like I was paid as much as the top paid worker (3 times what i made). Sometimes I had to pull around pallets with 2000 pounds of food on a hand pallet jack. I worked less than 30 hours a week but it felt like 80. Almost all of my time off, I was recovering from the body aches and soreness. Fucking horrible. Biggest supermarket in Canada. Horrible. Sometimes worked overtime FOR FREE for one of the biggest corporations in the nation. Fuck.

The only benefit was that if I didn't feel like going in, I could call in sick with no worrys. One time I didn't even call in. Just didn't show up and put my phone on silent.

I was in my 20s. Imagine making a tenth of what others your age are making for doing work that's 10 times harder. Fucking horrible.

But I hope it works out for you
Sorry to hear pal. I’ll be making atleast $15 an hour which isn’t a lot but is nothing to seriously scoff at here in burgerland. And I’d never cuck myself by working free overtime I rather be fired.

Open 24/7 they gave me night shift cause my face :feelsrope:

one time a nigger ran out with fruit snacks and my cuck wagie supervisor got into an argument with me for not chasing him down, so I quit on the spot since he was threading to report me to the manager. Should of beat his normie ass
JFL. The nigger was probably armed. Imagine expecting you to put your safety at risk for some poxy fruit snacks.

yes but it is not as good as tech jobs nor night security guard. it can do as a temp job to farm $$$ for a side hustle or for some copes

It's not bad, but delivery is more solitary.

are you working that job now? that was my last job, it fucking sucked so much. the only good thing about it was that I stole food from warehouse when nobody was around :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what did you tell them? :feelskek:
They were throwing slurs at me every min I said damn guys you are so badass with those slurs and they got like extremely triggered

Don’t you have to deal with coworkers at the store? And I don’t have a car.
I'm talking specifically about package delivery. The company usually provides its own vehicle and the workday consists of just finishing a route and then going home.

I'm talking specifically about package delivery. The company usually provides its own vehicle and the workday consists of just finishing a route and then going home.
I don’t what company specifically you recommend but I hear Amazon is bad their drivers don’t get breaks and have to piss in bottles because they have so many orders to make.

Depends on the location. Rural routes are easier because they have fewer stops.
I hear FedEx isn't as bad as Amazon.

yes, and the time flies when doing it

i just saw at my local walmart today, they are paying $17/hr to put shit on shelves, holy shit :feelsohh:

yes, and the time flies when doing it

i just saw at my local walmart today, they are paying $17/hr to put shit on shelves, holy shit :feelsohh:
There’s Walmart positions open near me but IDK what hours it’s for :feelsUgh:

It's alright as long as u have a reasonable amount of packages altho there's no shortage of bullshit on the road