Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how do you cope with being unlovable?

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
just wondering if anyone can share how they deal with this. it’s a different feeling from being unfuckable, hits a lot deeper.

I’ve come to terms logically that I am an unlovable person, but emotionally it’s still hard. pls share any coping strategies.

Bury my head in the sand and live with my parents still.

I fantasize about having a cute emo gf and living a fulfilling life with friendships, adventures and purpose. Just exist in your own mind theory

I fantasize about having a cute emo gf and living a fulfilling life with friendships, adventures and purpose.
me too. but it will probably never be reality beyond our dreams :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I fantasize about having a cute emo gf and living a fulfilling life with friendships, adventures and purpose. Just exist in your own mind theory
Same:feelsbadman:

Wish I knew. Feel like isolating has a small chance of helping

Listening to uplifting songs.

I cope by accepting and Ignore everything. Its not like that would change anything though. They don't even care anyway.

I just cope until I can't take it anymore and eventually rope. There isn't a lot you can do when you're unlovable. It's literally a fact that will haunt you for your entire life.

gotta love necroposting

You get used to more over the years, although needing sex as well as wanting a relationship love, hugs etc never goes away.

You get used to more over the years, although needing sex as well as wanting a relationship love, hugs etc never goes away.
i mean, that’s the consequence of being unlovable tbh. same thing.