Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you cope with being born too soon for AI/robot gf?

Alexander400

Alexander400

I feel things you wouldn't believe
I don't think this things will become available in large numbers and with quality till we are well into our senior years. Suffer your whole life till you can get an AI gf when you are a boomer?

i would rather not be born at all

I don't think this things will become available in large numbers and with quality till we are well into our senior years. Suffer your whole life till you can get an AI gf when you are a boomer?

AI gfs are for faggot failed-simps. A real blackpiller is so self absorbed, they would rather live caught up in their own head and only want to take revenge on random bitches in public in passive aggressive ways (like running them over with a bike), or more serious stuff if they're low inhib enough.

I dont care about IA gf. I feel sad because I was born too late for marriage.

Thinking about that now is very funny that I am too late for marriage and to early for IA gf. Clown world :feelsclown: