Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you convince yourself to not completely let go in public spaces?

CopeADopeKHHV

CopeADopeKHHV

Greycel
For instance, if you see a couple kissing/making out or being all lovey-dovey, how exactly do you prevent yourself from raging the fuck out then and there? Deep breathing or having some happy thoughts? I can appreciate it if peoplecels give me tips.
I usually never visit other spaces barring the gym, library and helping my mother by carrying the groceries (she's old and took good care of me when I was young. I know AWALT theory, etc but I can't bring myself to dislike her no matter how much blackpill content I read) so I rarely stumble upon some happy couple. But the few moments I do, I have this indomitable rage. I either start gripping the things that I'm holding really hard or clench my teeth. Sometimes, my eyes end up being bloodshot.
I'm already kinda weird and don't want to stand out. What do you guys do?
Or do you all just literally LDAR?

Simple: I have severe social anxiety and social dissociation. I'm usually too "exhausted" from exerting myself mentally to have thoughts of rage.

I look forward to going home, jerking off and LDARing.

Maybe an IT bait :feelswhat:
If not, being angry at them and attacking random people on the streets is only gonna end up badly for you. Most likely you'll get your ass kicked or worse.

i don't really go out in public much

For instance, if you see a couple kissing/making out or being all lovey-dovey, how exactly do you prevent yourself from raging the fuck out then and there? Deep breathing or having some happy thoughts? I can appreciate it if peoplecels give me tips.
I usually never visit other spaces barring the gym, library and helping my mother by carrying the groceries (she's old and took good care of me when I was young. I know AWALT theory, etc but I can't bring myself to dislike her no matter how much blackpill content I read) so I rarely stumble upon some happy couple. But the few moments I do, I have this indomitable rage. I either start gripping the things that I'm holding really hard or clench my teeth. Sometimes, my eyes end up being bloodshot.
I dont rage out when seeing couples. I just find it annoying. Fuck off with PDA

I literally never see pda. The average age of people in stores is over 40.

just don't leave your home

Jfl pda are so rare.

i rarely go out, and if i do get out, i just stop looking at them. why would i look at something that annoys me?

You have to train yourself out of negative feeling from it. I actually feel neutral or laugh to myself because it confirms my worldview and it further keeps me wanting to be the best opposition I can be. LDAR is not an option . Your soul is the one that needs to blossom and detangle from the physical at our old age. Just know that this life is a test.

You have to train yourself out of negative feeling from it. I actually feel neutral or laugh to myself because it confirms my worldview and it further keeps me wanting to be the best opposition I can be. LDAR is not an option . Your soul is the one that needs to blossom and detangle from the physical at our old age.
Based, good answer

The sweet sauce burger

I Dont Care about people around me , lol . Thats a waste of Braincels