Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how do you convince parents about inceldom? don't they question you why you don't get married? why being single whole life?

virginforlife

virginforlife

Recruit
★★★★
I have had this problem with my parents, my parents frequently ask me why i dont interact with people, why i stay alone, whether i get married or not, they frequently force me to interact and they ask me to get married and i cannot speak with them my problem of inceldom.

How do you convince your parents about your inceldom? havent they ever questioned you why you stay alone, dont get married, dont interact? wont they get bothered if you dont get married?

I cant explain my parents about my inceldom and the reasons i dont interact, they are gonna give some bluepilled advices if i tell them, how can u escape them? if Incase I listen to their bluepilled advice and get married i have to live my whole life suffering with a foid who is not attracted to me and have options with other men outside, i fucking cant decide what to do

dont bother. i tried talking to my dad but he is still a thick skulled idiot.

if my parents ask me about marriage they will tell me to betabuxx but they never did so
if i have an opurtunity to betabuxx i will do it. just marry a poverty girl and hit the living shit out of her every time she refuses to sex me
that's how easy it is. you don't need her to attracted to you, just hit her and martial rape her

When I told my parents that acording to scientific research I am short (5'5/165 cm) they scream at me saying that it's bullshit.

We never talk about it. I think my parents want me to be an incel as a way of controlling me anyway. They say they don’t want me to have kids and that I don’t need girls

Use the word depression rather than inceldom.

I was born a loser, I was diagnosed with autism at a few years old, I was extremely shy and awkward so it was obvious I'd never have female company. I can only ever remember my dad asking me once if I'm seeing anyone and I was like "N-not right now, haha...". It was very awkward and never bought up again.

I'm not sure if I should be glad or mad.

My parents tell their friends everything I tell them. They always did that even when I was a kid.

So if I tell them that my lack of success in life is all linked to my subhuman face, they will absolutely tell what I said to my grandmother, my cousins, and all their other friends which I will probably still see in the future.

And the problem is that they will make it sound like I'm insecure about my looks or some bullshit like that. I'm not insecure, I'm just able to pin point my failos in a rational way. Which should be the most obvious thing in the world. But this whole genetic predeterminism is a very foreign concept in their worldview. My mother thinks that I deserve everything bad that happens to me. So I'm afraid it's pointless.

Last edited:
just say "i'm working on it" and minimize time spent indoors.
they think you're trying and they'll leave you alone

We never talk about it. I think my parents want me to be an incel as a way of controlling me anyway. They say they don’t want me to have kids and that I don’t need girls
same here they dont see me as a human male man that requires intimacy they clearly have issues stemming from their past

I don't need to explain anything , i am genetic shit , they understand

When I told my parents that acording to scientific research I am short (5'5/165 cm) they scream at me saying that it's bullshit.
they can comeup with something there are so many short people who are still married and still ugly

just say "i'm working on it" and minimize time spent indoors.
they think you're trying and they'll leave you alone
yes, i should do it, if i stay indoors they frequently bother me to talk and to get married

My parents tell their friends everything I tell them. They always did that even when I was a kid.

So if I tell them that my lack of success in life is all linked to my subhuman face, they will absolutely tell what I said to my grandmother, my cousins, and all their other friends which I will probably still see in the future.

And the problem is that they will make it sound like I'm insecure about my looks or some bullshit like that. I'm not insecure, I'm just able to pin point my failos in a rational way. Which should be the most obvious thing in the world. But this whole genetic predeterminism is a very foreign concept in their worldview. My mother thinks that I deserve everything bad that happens to me. So I'm afraid it's pointless.
if there are ugly ones like us they show them as an example and say they are even ugly and still married and happy and tell bluepilled advice, inceldom is mostly a westernized concept and people wont understand it in other places, they simply tell to moneymaxx

My parents think there's nothing wrong with me and it's only a matter of time before I get married

My parents know it's over for me after my fallied attempts

I have had this problem with my parents, my parents frequently ask me why i dont interact with people, why i stay alone, whether i get married or not, they frequently force me to interact and they ask me to get married and i cannot speak with them my problem of inceldom.

How do you convince your parents about your inceldom? havent they ever questioned you why you stay alone, dont get married, dont interact? wont they get bothered if you dont get married?
Thats the same for me but I just tell them that im okay to be alone but they really want me to see a foid. Although I rather harm myself than interact with one.

marry a poverty girl and hit the living shit out of her every time she refuses to sex me
that's how easy it is.
I never thought of that before thats a great idea.

the problem is that they will make it sound like I'm insecure about my looks or some bullshit like that. I'm not insecure, I'm just able to pin point my failos in a rational way. Which should be the most obvious thing in the world.
Same my parents dont get why I talk to a foid or smth and its like well my face is ugly and i barley have any muscles. Like its pretty fucking obvious. I dont get why my parents cant just think rationally some times.

Same my parents dont get why I talk to a foid or smth and its like well my face is ugly and i barley have any muscles. Like its pretty fucking obvious. I dont get why my parents cant just think rationally some times.
muscles are cope jfl

I'm going to punish my parents for making me by not moving out, if it's a problem for me then it's a problem for them also. Next time they ask about me not living like others my age I will snap verbally.