Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do we clear this board of age cucks?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
@Mainländer @Haywire @Edmund_Kemper @Sparrow's Song @universallyabhorred @BummerDrummer @ScornedStoic @PotatoTomato @LOLI BREEDING

there are many other users i should tag, if they come to mind, they will get a tag

anyways, let's discuss how to get rid of these idiots

If we had hard statistics which show that majority of youngcels continue posting for years without ascending, that'd silence age cucks.

Age for foids or age for youngcels?

You ban them? Can't think of anything else tbh ngl

how do i ban them?
1597170856301-png.312039

You have something like this? Then click on 100% for whichever member you want cleared.

We introduce them to cucktears.

show them hot loli pics :feelsohh:

You mean youngcels?

You mean youngcels?
jfl nice one

they're a different problem, although not my biggest concern

i hate the moralfags who say girls who have hit puberty are "innocent"

I can babysit all you kids if rightfully paid, you also need to tell me where your parents keep the booze and the antidepressants.
pm me if interested ;)

This, if they don't get a boner it means they're gay - gays are not allowed on the forum, so bans will follow
there was actually a thread about loli worship in suggestions jfl

7D114CE1 D8BC 4799 B631 DFAA7FF96B58

Make them learn the Truth
It was ok back in the day but why not now?

Are they the people who say that 11-12 yr old lolis are too young? In the past foids that age were sent away to get married. It was natural for them to start having sex. If you aren’t attracted to them you are legitimately a faggot

Are they the people who say that 11-12 yr old lolis are too young? In the past foids that age were sent away to get married. It was natural for them to start having sex. If you aren’t attracted to them you are legitimately a faggot
yes, those idiots

Just become a legit pedophile to be accepted bro! White people trait.

Just become a legit pedophile to be accepted bro! White people trait.
you literally agreed that the 12 year old i posted the other day was attractive and that it wasn't pedophilia

you literally agreed that the 12 year old i posted the other day was attractive and that it wasn't pedophilia
No but now you're talking about 11 year olds and most 11 year olds haven't entered puberty yet.

No but now you're talking about 11 year olds and most 11 year olds haven't entered puberty yet.
so 11 bad, 12 good?

borderline imo

i think it depends on the girl, it ain't black and white. it's not about age, it's about biology

so 11 bad, 12 good?

borderline imo

i think it depends on the girl, it ain't black and white. it's not about age, it's about biology
Pubescent: good. No exceptions. And yes, it depends on the girl, some even start at 13.

I made a thread on the suggestions section suggesting making agecuckoldry against the rules based on the poll I made that showed that 85,7% of the users here consider agecuckoldry a form of whiteknighting (which is already against the rules). But this was like 4 days ago already and still nothing, I think it wasn't approved for some reason :feelsrope:

I made a thread on the suggestions section suggesting making agecuckoldry against the rules based on the poll I made that showed that 85,7% of the users here consider agecuckoldry a form of whiteknighting (which is already against the rules). But this was like 4 days ago already and still nothing, I think it wasn't approved for some reason :feelsrope:

If you can't see your suggestion with an X on it in the Suggestions section, I think it means it's been declined by a mod. Otherwise it says "waiting approval from a mod."
I made two excellent suggestions but they both got declined within one hour.

Just let them continue to make themselves look like 40-50 something year old literal cuckolds who are ITfiltrators and get laughed at by all the the legit, ugly faced, suffering incels who have based modern-medieval standards of honor.

The people who hate men who are attracted to 16 yr old foids the most are post wall roasties who are resentful of younger foids with higher value and less bodies and middle aged men who are literally attracted to actual small children.

you/we cant and stop eye raping 24yo and under children

They are already in a fundamentally weaker position.

1) Incel is defined on the rules page as "Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship."

2) So a true incel could accept a relationship with a younger girl, even if they don't have sex right away.

They need to be crying for more rules and enforcement against "promoting pedophilia."

gXxt0Ga.jpg

I don’t get the problem are people complaining about the LoliPill?

I don’t get the problem are people complaining about the LoliPill?
Agecucks are cryptofeminists who'll shame you for feeling attraction to sexually-developed girls under an arbitrary age. Bonus points for thinking it's right if a guy her age does her, but not you as an older guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back