Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do skinnyfags like running?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Even walking up the stairs or walking for a long time is difficult and painful for me, I don’t get how you skinnyfags love torturing yourself by running mindlessly. :feelsUgh:

Even walking up the stairs or walking for a long time is difficult and painful for me, I don’t get how you skinnyfags love torturing yourself by running mindlessly. :feelsUgh:
It's because you're fat. Once you get used to running it's not that bad, it's just boring.

It's because you're fat. Once you get used to running it's not that bad, it's just boring.
not really for that reason, I am fat aswell but faster than at least 90% of normalfags

They're brainwashed into thinking sportmaxxing will help them getting pussy

It’s fun if you’re good at it.

it used to be same for me
yeah this is basically it. runner's high is meme at least for me and good portion of people too probably.

You don’t have to exercise that much to stay skinny. It’s mostly about the diet.

they are low IQ. Jogging feels like torture to me :feelspuke:

they are low IQ. Jogging feels like torture to me :feelspuke:
Run as if you're life depends on it...

Because it does!

Especially if you're an unarmed twig boy!

Running is fun, one of the few things that makes me feel like a kid again. If you stop stuffing your face with goyslop you could enjoy it too.

Because it's easy when you're not a fatass

just buy nike vaporfly theory

Maybe because it isn’t painful for me because I’m not a fat unhealthy cuck like you. JFL @ u getting winded from just walking, that’s just sad.

Last edited:
Maybe because it isn’t painful for me because I’m not a fat unhealthy cuck like you. JFL @ u getting winded from just walking, that’s just sad.

I do it for runner's high and for leanmaxxing.

It’s nice to get around :feelsokman: also it doesn’t feel when you’re in shape