Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do people like norman reedus ascend?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Is it just purely status? He has a model wife. He is not tall so its not like he ogre maxxed. If you're tall and ugly you can run tough guy ogre game but this isn't the case here.
156570 v9 bd

Status, low inhib and decent looks.

What? he is good looking, he is in his 40s and girls in their 20s wet themselves for him on the walking dead

What? he is good looking, he is in his 40s and girls in their 20s wet themselves for him on the walking dead
Are hooded eyes that powerful for male aesthetics? Weak feminine eyebrows, weak lower third. But he's saved by hooded eyes?

Are hooded eyes that powerful for male aesthetics? Weak feminine eyebrows, weak lower third. But he's saved by hooded eyes?

hooded eyes and bad boy persona on the show. He looks evil, females love evil.

are you really implying hes not good looking? hair mogs 90% of people his age, decent face

are you really implying hes not good looking? hair mogs 90% of people his age, decent face
this. fuck off with this bullshit to lookism.net tbh. "ohh that male model doesn't look as perfect in that one photo, so he is 5/10 in reality!!"

Its
this. fuck off with this bullshit to lookism.net tbh. "ohh that male model doesn't look as perfect in that one photo, so he is 5/10 in reality!!"
I know what you're saying but it's cope. I feel you though , it's not always the case

Good facial bones, stubble, hooded eyes.
He looks like Sean Bean. I remember all foids loved Sean bean 20 yrs ago.

My buddy from high school, who is now a failed insta influencer crackhead, had nothing but hooded eyes. In some aspects he was deformed tier, but had long eyelashes, straight bushy eyebrows and his eyes radiated warmth. He was cold approached in our freshman year, while many normies weren't. Hooded eyes are love, hooded eyes are life.

Last edited:
My buddy from high school, who is now a failed insta influencer crackhead, had nothing but hooded eyes. In some aspects he was deformed tier, but had long eyelashes, straight bushy eyebrows and his eyes radiated warmth. He was cold approached in our freshman year, while many normies weren't. Hooded eyes are love, hooded eyes are life.
He looks like he has edema on his eyes, I think it's more likely he was approached because he had access to drugs.

Hunter eyes, decent face, "cool" voice, rich and famous, but most of all white

He looks like he has edema on his eyes, I think it's more likely he was approached because he had access to drugs.

Not really, these were daddys girls he corrupted. And he didn't had his eyes fully covered like Reedus, he had a strong brow and that slight mm of eyelid exposure like pretty boys do.

Last edited:
death stranding maxxed

Just don't wash your hair confirmed!

How is this a weak lower third?
attachment.php

He has attractive eyes and a forward grown mandible so he is successful. What's wrong with his face is a fucked maxilla.

He was a pretty boy when younger, he got into a car crash that fucked up his face and he had to have facial reconstruction
36489FCB B11A 4981 A665 7DC931248527
193A95CC 7095 4794 B690 0DE5DA209D3D

Hooded eyes make ppl look low trust and asian tbh.

By becoming friends with hideo kojima obviously

He's a good looking guy that got himself a successful movie and TV career and I think he even had a modelling career at some point and now he's getting a career in the videogame industry or at least licensing his appearance out to be a character in a game so its obvious to see how he ascended.

Also as his Walking Dead Daryl Dixon character basically proved he can authentically LARP a rugged outdoorsmen redneck type personality certain women love, though if you pay attention to his real personality via his interviews and appearances and such he just seems like a really cool and hip guy, so again its no surprise that foids/womyn are all over him.
hooded eyes and bad boy persona on the show. He looks evil, females love evil.

Yeah, in other words the bad boy with the heart of gold archetype.

Women can't resist this.

Bro he literally had a modeling career at one point. I think, don't quote me on that. I read it somewhere a while ago.