Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do other ethnics cope with the racepill?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I am thinking about it hourly now, 60 minutes cant pass without me reminding myself that white and black guys have it so easy that unless youre either of those two races lifes not worth it

Is it even possible to cope with this realization?

What a legendary post (despite Tellem T being black), why is that thread locked? It needs to be bumped/stickied

What a legendary post (despite Tellem T being black), why is that thread locked? It needs to be bumped/stickied
It would get (deservedly) bumped every few months and the cuck mods got mad and locked it

???????? But you are white yourself OP wtf are you talking.

Tellem T turned out to be the biggest larp ever, the guy is a Tyrone with great genetics, great jawline, over 6'0 tall.

They cope by fucking prime white stacys

A lot of ethnics try to delude themselves into thinking, that their race is actually the best looking one. I heard this from a lot of shitskins in the past, even though i couldn't tell, if they were genuinely believing that crap or if they were just coping.

Tellem T turned out to be the biggest larp ever, the guy is a Tyrone with great genetics, great jawline, over 6'0 tall.
imagine if the same thing happened with @tehgymcel420
A lot of ethnics try to delude themselves into thinking, that their race is actually the best looking one. I heard this from a lot of shitskins in the past, even though i couldn't tell, if they were genuinely believing that crap or if they were just coping.
I acknowledge im at the bottom. anyways, I guess i focus on other parts of the blackpill more now or try to
only blacks.

I am thinking about it hourly now, 60 minutes cant pass without me reminding myself that white and black guys have it so easy that unless youre either of those two races lifes not worth it

Is it even possible to cope with this realization?
I can't tbh, these thoughts are in my mind all day, reminding me of all the things I could do if I had been born white. I hate being mixed. :feelsbadman:

I can't cope, the racepill destroyed me just like it destroyed @Tellem-T

Cope by vidya and yt(among other things)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 1)

Total ImbecileTellem-Tquinn24BigGheytehgymcel420ManletHalfCurryAnoncel123Romello Gaghan 2KilluminoidBR

Hes here @tehgymcel420

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 1)

Total ImbecileTellem-Tquinn24BigGheytehgymcel420ManletHalfCurryAnoncel123Romello Gaghan 2KilluminoidBR

Hes here @tehgymcel420
We've summoned him.

It is over... just pull the trigger

I am thinking about it hourly now, 60 minutes cant pass without me reminding myself that white and black guys have it so easy

How many times are you gonna spout bullshit out of your ass?

???????? But you are white yourself OP wtf are you talking.
I'm guessing he's in the more subhuman levels of whites. Example: Mediterranean whites
Race is a cope anyway, race is irrelevant if your attractive.

This.

Nobody whose ethnicity is Asian or African can be truly incel. Those continents have massive, exploding populations whereas white countries actually have declining populations.

Not white = not incel.

Just come back to your country if you don't want to see it. simply as that. nobody force you to live in a white country.

This.

Nobody whose ethnicity is Asian or African can be truly incel. Those continents have massive, exploding populations whereas white countries actually have declining populations.

Not white = not incel.
This is some grade A bullshit. There's a surplus of men in India and China, meaning there's less women than men, and I need not explain the deleterious effects that has in the dating sphere.

Not white = not incel.