Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do normies view 30yo+ perpetually single men with no kids?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
And by perpetually single I mean incel and has never been seen with a girl, how would his neighbors or others view him? Would they think he's in the closet or a pedo or something of that nature?

I think people do notice this shit if given enough time "You know dear I don't think I've ever seen him with anyone" or "yeah that neighbor is weird he's always alone".

Basically as a loser / weirdo

Basically as a loser / weirdo
Yet they still don't offer a helping hand and invite you to hang out with them.
That is if you are a nearcel

If you're a non-bald no-acne trucel and act nice and polite they might be kind to you the same way they're kind to their pets
Like a retard basically?

Unless your 30 yo and are rich af and have a nice house + nice car then they might look at you in envy as though your like an Andrew Tate figure of the neighborhood lol tbh thats what i want not some cheating skank

like a subhuman trash, KHHV men are despised by everyone

Yuh, I got that treatment when I was younger and wasn't balding and had no acne, now I'm treated like a monster
Did they ever do that condescending voice where they talk down to you?
this

they dont necessarily view him as pedo until he starts talking about younger women
But people tend to think you've got something to hide if you've never had a girl, older people especially since they don't know the modern dating game.
Unless your 30 yo and are rich af and have a nice house + nice car then they might look at you in envy as though your like an Andrew Tate figure of the neighborhood lol tbh thats what i want not some cheating skank
Over for still living with parentcels.
like a subhuman trash, KHHV men are despised by everyone
:yes: :feelsbadman:

They will think to themselves what is wrong with that person how come he doesn't have a wife and kid like everyone else?
I hope we bring their property prices down by living next to them.

But people tend to think you've got something to hide if you've never had a girl, older people especially since they don't know the modern dating game.
how often do you talk to older people? i never do

how often do you talk to older people? i never do
The neighbors, mostly during the summer when I catch them pottering in their gardens over the fence.

As a weirdo or a special needs retard.

And by perpetually single I mean incel and has never been seen with a girl, how would his neighbors or others view him? Would they think he's in the closet or a pedo or something of that nature?

I think people do notice this shit if given enough time "You know dear I don't think I've ever seen him with anyone" or "yeah that neighbor is weird he's always alone".
why do you care how normies view you. they are our enemy.

Losers, potential terrorists, weirdos, creeps, manchilds, and... ISIS militants.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back