Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do normies kiss foids who have been with other men already, knowing that another dudes cum has been all over those lips...

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
It is just cognitive dissonance like every other thing normies engage in? Or the "its in her past so I dont care as long as shes loyal to me" type meme?

Last edited:
She's not yours, it's just your turn sweetie. :feelsokman:

They have been trained to be good cucks by soyciety. They'll gladly simp for Chad's leftovers.

It is just cognitive dissonance like every other thing normies engage in? Or the "its in her past so I dont care as long as shes loyal to me" type meme?
Because normies have to reproduce and foids are like merely forks. They can be cleaned and used over again and again.

Normies are homosexual

Normies are cucks. They probably derive energy from feelings of retroactive jealousy.

I've been cucked by a whore in past. Not again. This time I'm vanta blackpilled :smonk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back