Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do normies even meet foids in real life?

K

khu06

Greycel
I'm in my mid-20s, and I haven't had the chance to so much as talk to a foid who isn't a relative or working a cash register since elementary school. Just don't come across them at all in my daily life. Looks like I won't be ascending in my living years. Feels bad man.

Social Circles. No normie "meets people" lol.

They form their cliques in high school and college or friends of others.

khu06 has the insurance post ready for when their called an infiltrator later.

online 30 minutes already posts.

Normies meet via proximity, you have to be in a foids proximity.

I'm in my mid-20s, and I haven't had the chance to so much as talk to a foid who isn't a relative or working a cash register since elementary school.
God, it's over.

How old are you

Hook up through friends and relatives.

Yeah not an incel :feelsclown:

They create their social circles in high school and college and outsource to other social circles. This is how people meet their partners “through friends”

They create their social circles in high school and college and outsource to other social circles. This is how people meet their partners “through friends”
Yes, chad can use tinder but we have zero options, no social circle for normies no tinder

Copers here will say it’s all looks and the only way anyone can be a virgin is if you’re ugly :lul:
Social media age has completely fucked over zoomers and late millennials. Our parents and grandparents simply met in their day to day life and foids only had a handful of options. Very easy now to be basically segregated from any young foids

Yes, chad can use tinder but we have zero options, no social circle for normies no tinder
Even autistic chads with shitty social skills can ascend from Tinder via the halo effect

I’ve seen this so many times and been excluded every time I tried to soycial circle maxx :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Social circles. Tinder is chad only

you can meet men at work, at the gym, in clubs or in school
but who the fuck wants to meet and court men it's fucking gay

unfortunately, if you don't do this and maintain a social circle
then you can't go to bars or clubs because you will be alone which is incel flag

all the best spots to meet girls (especially when they are drunk) are not
fit for going it alone (unless you are chad)

I'm in my mid-20s, and I haven't had the chance to so much as talk to a foid who isn't a relative or working a cash register since elementary school. Just don't come across them at all in my daily life. Looks like I won't be ascending in my living years. Feels bad man.
It goes down in the DMs

Instagram, facebook, tinder, etc.

The statistics say 60% of new couples meet online, but that's a slight equivocation, to put it mildly.

Even couples that supposedly met through friends, church, family, groups, work etc. they start chatting on the DMs of social media.

The normie sees a cute foid from work, what does he do? Find her insta and DM her. From there she can gauge his lifestyle and chose to ignore him, report him to HR or continue the conversation.

Trying to play Johnny Bravo and walk up to a foid saying "whats up, babe?!" is social suicide nowadays.

Over 90% of first conversations are in the DMs, and the remainder 10% is Chads picking up sluts in clubs etc.

It goes down in the DMs

The statistics say 60% of new couples meet online, but that's a slight equivocation, to put it mildly.

Even couples that supposedly met through friends, church, family, groups, work etc. they start chatting on the DMs of social media.

The normie sees a cute foid from work, what does he do? Find her insta and DM her. From there she can gauge his lifestyle and chose to ignore him, report him to HR or continue the conversation.

Trying to play Johnny Bravo and walk up to a foid saying "whats up, babe?!" is social suicide nowadays.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsLSD:

It goes down in the DMs

Over 90% of first conversations are in the DMs, and the remainder 10% is Chads picking up sluts in clubs etc.
All extremely, extremely true. Normies version of cold approach is finding them on Instagram and dming them.

Just go up to foids on the street and ask them for their number. Either it works:feelsokman: or you crush her self esteem.

Through social circles making social connections which alot of the time is made through school, college, uni, work etc.

The only women I've been allowed to have conversations with since highschool were coworkers and that was only because they were bored and there wasn't anyone else around and so they can blog all of their non-issues in life to me.

Normies may pretend to be socially humble, but I reckon they’re expertly adept at juggling 4+ friend circles.

I’d say that’s where they pick their relationships from; friends of friends and the like (that’s my best guess, at least when it comes to my age bracket).

High school and college. That's pretty much it. After that, dating "apps" are their only hope.

salsa dancing classes

:yes::yes::yes:Learning to meet ppl is gigacope normies never had to make a direct effort to meet ppl it just happened

Work, bars, clubs, dating apps, collage, through their hobbies etc.

School/work/online

Note how normies don't do 'daygame' or 'nightgame'. Even normies don't do it.