Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do normfags expect incels who were abused as children to have confidence? Specifically ones who were abused by their moms.

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Even if the bluepill was real and we needed personality and confidence, a lot of incels on here had a traumatic childhood making it impossible to have a good personality and confidence because their abusive and overly strict parents destroyed all of that which would likely fuck them up their entire life.

Even if the bluepill was real and we needed personality and confidence, a lot of incels on here had a traumatic childhood making it impossible to have a good personality and confidence because their abusive and overly strict parents destroyed all of that which would likely fuck them up their entire life.
my mom hit me.

Just refrain from paying taxes. This is key.

How can they shame us when they haven't walked in our shoes and experience all the traumatic shit we had to go through.

real

How can they shame us when they haven't walked in our shoes and experience all the traumatic shit we had to go through.
"I Am JeALouS YoU ArE SinGLe"
Ok normfag, I will be glad to change places with you, have fun being touch and love deprived

my mom would straight up slap me in the face. Bitch is crazy
yep my mom slapped me in the face when she was drunk and it was obvious that i was annoyed by her. made her enraged.

this. Sometimes I see an itcuck say "im also a virgin" to try to relate to us. Do these idiots think inceldom is our only problem?

yep my mom slapped me in the face when she was drunk and it was obvious that i was annoyed by her. made her enraged.
And soyciety expects you to respect foids when they disrespected you your whole life

I just had low self esteem and high inhib.

Their solution to non-NT, decades of isolation and childhood abuse is "just put yourself out there!!:foidSoy:"

normies are retarded for one reason. The smartest ones recognize that trauma is why people end up becoming evil and fucked up and killers and what not, however, even after realizing this they say this very stupid thing

"yes, this persons past trauma is why theyre so fucked up.....but its their responsbility to not lash out and hurt people! (in this case have a bad personality)"

they literally fail to realize that not having the ability to choose your upbringing absolves you of the results of that upbringing

can you blame a baby for crying when it is hungry? or is it the baby's responsibility to not cry.

Can you blame ER for killing foids because he was subjected to harm by them?

normies are retarded for one reason. The smartest ones recognize that trauma is why people end up becoming evil and fucked up and killers and what not, however, even after realizing this they say this very stupid thing

"yes, this persons past trauma is why theyre so fucked up.....but its their responsbility to not lash out and hurt people! (in this case have a bad personality)"

they literally fail to realize that not having the ability to choose your upbringing absolves you of the results of that upbringing

can you blame a baby for crying when it is hungry? or is it the baby's responsibility to not cry.

Can you blame ER for killing foids because he was subjected to harm by them?
But somehow when foids do shit against men because of trauma its "not their fault" just like how a troon shot up a school

Double standards.

But somehow when foids do shit against men because of trauma its "not their fault" just like how a troon shot up a school

Double standards.
exactly, the troon cannot be blamed for losing its mind because the troon was brought to the point of losing its mind (IE; becoming a troon) as a direct result of the treatment suffered at the hands of the school

yet we can absolve the troon (as we should) but we don't absolve ER? fucking ridiculous, how inconsistent

exactly, the troon cannot be blamed for losing its mind because the troon was brought to the point of losing its mind (IE; becoming a troon) as a direct result of the treatment suffered at the hands of the school

yet we can absolve the troon (as we should) but we don't absolve ER? fucking ridiculous, how inconsistent
Honestly if foids and troons cannot take accountability for anything they do, they should be banned from voting, buying guns, alcohol, weed and other shit

Honestly if foids and troons cannot take accountability for anything they do, they should be banned from voting, buying guns, alcohol, weed and other shit
I believe the troon should not be blamed for becoming a troon due to the treatment that was put on them leading to their trooninification.

However, this mercy should be given to incels as well