Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do indian guys who are NT and don't have autism handle all of the pussy they get?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
The #1 thing I've learned from browsing this forum is nothing matters more than "being NT" and if you don't get pussy it's your own fault for not being "NT" enough.

I've also learned that most men here have autism even though the CDC says only 1/59 boys have it, making it pretty damn rare.

Also, if you think personality or being NT matters in the slighest, you should kill yourself, ASAP

1/59 is pretty common

Sorry man, I'll never make that mistake again. That tall white guy I talked about here is just ugly.

Just be Curry is law

If you are White and average looking, and thus meet the physical requirements to at least lose your virginity through irl interaction (if not slay on Tinder), and yet are still a virgin, then autism is often the cause of this.

For deathniks, it's different, because they're not only physically repulsive to women, but fundamentally interpreted as autistic anyway, in that their lack of sexual dimorphism and social integration failos them and places them into the same social caste as autistic people.

In high school, the only people I could really get along with were Asian and Indian men (as a White autist-incel).

Last edited:
because no one likes curries

if you're ugly you can never win, it doesn't matter if you're very NT or have an amazing personality, it won't help you if you look like shit, all this NT bullshit is cope

Height plus Face is all that matters.

If you are White and average looking, and thus meet the physical requirements to at least lose your virginity through irl interaction (if not slay on Tinder), and yet are still a virgin, then autism is often the cause of this.

For deathniks, it's different, because they're not only physically repulsive to women, but fundamentally interpreted as autistic anyway, in that their lack of sexual dimorphism and social integration failos them and places them into the same social caste as autistic people.

In high school, the only people I could really get along with were Asian and Indian men (as a White autist-incel).
I'm below average but TBH average white guys aren't fucking. I'm like a 2 but I've seen 5/10 whitecels
if you're ugly you can never win, it doesn't matter if you're very NT or have an amazing personality, it won't help you if you look like shit, all this NT bullshit is cope

Last edited:
This NT cope needs to stop. You are "mentalcel" only if you suffer from shit like catatonic schizophrenia. Hard pill to swallow but that's it.

And no, NT or non-NT curries are not getting any pussy, curries are auto-incel.

I have no idea how Indians are so delusional

At least rice cels are perceptive and intelligent enough to know they're fucked and just study maxxx instead
Also, if you think personality or being NT matters in the slighest, you should kill yourself, ASAP
based

Is JBC a joke or some guys actually believe that?

This NT cope needs to stop. You are "mentalcel" only if you suffer from shit like catatonic schizophrenia. Hard pill to swallow but that's it.

That curry giga moggs me. It's over when you are below a curry.

They also get pussy from a SOYCIAL CIRCLE :soy:

autism rate is not 1/59, its something more like 1/25. autism is pretty common but the catch is that a lot of aspies havent been diagnosed. you only get diagnosed if you have severe problems in your day to day life which far from all autists have. something like 85% of this forum likely has autism, diagnosed or not.

He's joking
autism rate is not 1/59, its something more like 1/25.

something like 85% of this forum likely has autism, diagnosed or not.

Based on?

Last edited:
Tbh nt copers are retards

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back