Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do incels feel about getting a surrogate and becoming a single father?

That's why you get a high T stacy egg donor to offset your subhuman genetics.
For me, the biggest sin is to have a child while not being a rich gigachad.

Single dads probably get laughed outta the WIC/Welfare offices.
Fear of mockery probably holds many back from applying but if they reject on those grounds you can sue

For me, the biggest sin is to have a child while not being a rich gigachad.
At least your son will a chance of being a Chad if you raise him right and give him proper hormone treatment.

Sounds like a waste of money, I notice a lot of incels don't want to accept "the path of the recluse" that their genes has put them on

Its like choosing the mage class in the game but still putting all of your points into strength, dexterity and agility, all you end up with is a shitty under-performing "class"

But haven't you said that embracing "the path of the recluse" is a whitepill cope?

FWIW I probably wouldn't get a surrogate even if I could afford to.

Sounds like a waste of money, I notice a lot of incels don't want to accept "the path of the recluse" that their genes has put them on

Its like choosing the mage class in the game but still putting all of your points into strength, dexterity and agility, all you end up with is a shitty under-performing "class"
dark souls 3 cel

But haven't you said that embracing "the path of the recluse" is a whitepill cope?

Please show me where I said that, you seem to be conflating "recluse" with "randomly going and live in a log cabin to be "one with nature" like an idiot", that's all that white pillers talk about, nature based escapsim bullshit - "muh travelling the world"

If you had what you wanted in life you wouldn't care to travel

By recluse I mean living alone, not pursuing romantic relationships or even familial connections

I know for a fact most incels on this forum are going to have unhappy futures, and its not because they are incel, its because they are UNWILLING TO TRULY ACCEPT THEY ARE INCEL

They still want to chase normie goals and take part in normie ventures, not realizing that all they can to is half ass these things or fail completely at them, leaving them feeling broken and unsatisfied

Last edited:
In theory I wouldn't mind and it sounds good but there are a lot of problems that come with being a single parent
1) Single parent household. I'm of the belief you need a mother and father for best results. The child wouldn't have a mother in this case
2) I'm a poorcel. Even if I got enough money for a surrogate there is no way I'd help them financially as they keep growing
3) If I only have enough for 1 child I think it would be sad because they would end up an only child like me. That would suck! I'd need enough money to get them siblings
4) Babysitting. I work full time. Nobody to give the child the adequate care it needs
5) Problem with boys is i'm a faggot. I cant raise a boy properly. Problem with girls is if I have a girl she's going to turn into my own little Soon-Yi so I am reluctant to proceed into that situation.
6) I'm old. My old sperm is going to create an ugly bastard retarded kid and then by the time the child is 20 I'll be on my deathbed. Fuck that! After a certain age I think nobody should have kids regardless of their situation. No person wants an old Dad.

Please show me where I said that, you seem to be conflating "recluse" with "randomly going and live in a log cabin to be "one with nature" like an idiot", that's all that white pillers talk about, nature based escapsim bullshit - "muh travelling the world"

If you had what you wanted in life you wouldn't care to travel

By recluse I mean living alone, not pursuing romantic relationships or even familial connections

I know for a fact most incels on this forum are going to have unhappy futures, and its not because they are incel, its because they are UNWILLING TO TRULY ACCEPT THEY ARE INCEL

They still want to chase normie goals and take part in normie ventures, not realizing that all they can to is half ass these things or fail completely at them, leaving them feeling broken and unsatisfied

I remember you saying something like this in this thread:

The think I misunderstood what you were saying about being a recluse. I thought you were wholly pushing back against the idea of being a recluse and the idea of being okay with it, not just looking down on guys that take unnecessary steps to move off the grid and inconvenience their life as part of being a recluse.

I think I see now that what you meant was that the part that is cope is thinking you are leaving society and are stronger for it after they have shunned you and thinking that being a recluse means living off the grid without modern technology.

Strangely enough I see arguments from normies all the time saying things like "if you were really a recluse you would shun society and live without modern conveniences." I never bought these arguments, it's like a form of the no true scotsman fallacy and a way by normies to exclude you further from enjoying life.
There is nothing that says that if you are a recluse you have to completely cut yourself off from modern day conveniences like normies think in order to be "real". Doing so is a way of accepting this narrative from normies and needlessly inconveniencing yourself in an attempt to prove something to normies.

raising a child with a single parent is abuse

raising a child with a single parent is abuse
A lot of children nowadays are raised by single mothers. Single fathers are proven to be far better than single motherhood.

I think I ll look just very pathetic in the eyes of my own child as Ive never succeeded in finding an actual partner, like imagine frustrated and lonely incel of a father who didnt even manage to solve his own problems, and what should I tell my son that sees me as me being such a loser ?

Jail BAit Theory :feelsEhh:
In the andy griffith show, andy taylor is a single father who marries his brat's teacher. Hense Just Be Andy Taylor Theory.

Last edited:
Single parenting will damage the kid.

Cheater :banhammer:
I would consider it even if it would damage the kid,it might help me more with actually going about adult life,knowing im doing it all for my kid.
Sounds very selfish but I feel it might work out.