Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I successfully deal with the fact I will never get to experience a female's stink roast beef flaps?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I already know I will never fuck a foid's stinky roast beef flaps, I'm a worthless ugly sand nigger there's no hope for me. Yet I can't accept the truth, part of me is still optimistic even though I know it's literally impossible for an ethnic to get sex. I need to destroy all hope.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMjYeBLnGVQ

Good. You'll avoid "mercury poisoning".

I realize that inside my mind sometimes.
Even if I'm reading the Blackpill and accepting the love-failing, inside me I still got hope, I still think I could get a woman one day.

I realize that inside my mind sometimes.
Even if I'm reading the Blackpill and accepting the love-failing, inside me I still got hope, I still think I could get a woman one day.
How old?

You still have a chance. Try looksmaxxing and travellingmaxxing. Don't give up until you're 30 (or more).
thanks brocel . Currently I got an account on lookism .net
I was thinking in starting looksmaxxing tho, never tried. I just cant stop thinking that is a lot of effort.. i mean, i could get to a normie maybe, but what about all the effort I made, while a normie only be himself and get success. thanks again.

If you keep latching onto exaggeratory copes like "it's impossible for ethnics to get laid" you'll never be able to confront and accept the actual reality of things.

honestly i have no idea, but latest and greatest gadgets can help cope.

Eat some tasty Fesikh from a fish market in Cairo.

lmao, i notice a theme to your threads

Another day on .co

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back