Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I stop masturbating?

Kevin2

Kevin2

Greycel
★★★
Since I was 12 or 13, I first started touching myself late at night. After the years went on, it went from masturbation once a week, to 25 times a week. I even remember when I was 15 I masturbated 8 times in a day.

I think the masturbation has been taking a toll on me: it's making me less social, it's balding me even further, it's ruining my vision, ruining my dopamine and all this other shit.

Like seriously, It's gone to the point where I get zits on my penis from the amount of sweat I have there.

And it's weird because I'm not horny at all, but that doesn't stop me from masturbating.

I need help. Anybody have tips?

Bro at that point you probably need to get locked up and put on some jew pills. I've had some problems doing NoFap but this is... surprising :worryfeels:

You need to cuddle with hot brown latina gf while she calls you "papi"

Smoke weed, drink alcohol.

You'll lose your sex drive long enough to break the habit.

Chop your peniz off (in videogame)

shut it down goyim know I WILL SHOW YOU FUCKING BAR MITZVAH WITH FRIENDS FROM HAMAS (IN VIDEO GAME)(in video game)
Watch your tongue antisemite or we will cut it out!!!!! (In videgame)

You make 129 m sperm cells a day and ejaculating 40 million per time is minimum normal sperm count. You have a very low sperm count at 4+.

Beyond that, drugs and video game addiction are literally the only solution that works for me.

Throw your phone away and get a flip phone. Otherwise you are not dedicated enough to no fap

I can't. if i threw this away i would lose my emails, accounts, all that kind of stuff
Don’t you have a computer?

Yeah, but it’s a windows 7 and doesn't even work
Windows 7 >> cuck windows 10/11

Throw away your phone and find a replacement for your computer. Otherwise you will keep fapping.

Put your phone in an inaccessible area and hide your phone charger.
Don't bother using website blockers because you're going to find a way around them anyway.
Ask your doctor to prescribe you antidepressants to kill your libido.
Splash cold water on your junk

Ask yourself if you really want to quit because if you don't want to quit so much as you want to breathe, you're going to keep failing over and over again.
I appreciate it.

Today was my last time masturbatimg ever. I am never going to do it again

Why would you wanna stop masturbating? It helps me keep sex off the mind tbh

get a gf sweaty

Since I was 12 or 13, I first started touching myself late at night. After the years went on, it went from masturbation once a week, to 25 times a week. I even remember when I was 15 I masturbated 8 times in a day.

I think the masturbation has been taking a toll on me: it's making me less social, it's balding me even further, it's ruining my vision, ruining my dopamine and all this other shit.

Like seriously, It's gone to the point where I get zits on my penis from the amount of sweat I have there.

And it's weird because I'm not horny at all, but that doesn't stop me from masturbating.

look into the nofap,semen retention thing,there’re clearly benefits to that,the one that i’m skeptical it’s the claim that women will see you as more attractive when you are on semen retention mode,so you just gonna have to try that for yourself if it is just bs or not.

one more thing,you have to find another activity to do when you usually mastu… and try to do something else at that specific time.good luck. I went full retention mode for 4 years

it doesn't cause any of that :feelsseriously:

Cut either your dick or your hands
Or both if you want to be 100% sure

Gun Blood GIF by Gecko1

after nofap day 3-4 it is so fucking easy. i can do this my whole life despite im living basically ldar life

Just give up and accept you're coping with masturbating your dick a lot

ED is WAY worse than masturbating a ton

one more thing,you have to find another activity to do when you usually mastu… and try to do something else at that specific time.good luck. I went full retention mode for 4 years
Damn. good job

Just give up and accept you're coping with masturbating your dick a lot

ED is WAY worse than masturbating a ton
But the weird thing is i have a very low sex drive, but i still manage to masturbate a lot

But the weird thing is i have a very low sex drive, but i still manage to masturbate a lot
Idk maybe actually try to NoFAP? Set a realistic goal, idk, 5 days NoFAP and do it? What stops you?

No fap makes you stop balding? What's the science behind that?
Semen has protein in it and so does your hair. So when you masturbste a lot, your body kind of adapts to needing a high protein for your balls, so it takes protein from other areas, like your hair.

Idk maybe actually try to NoFAP? Set a realistic goal, idk, 5 days NoFAP and do it? What stops you?
My max nofap was like almost 2 weeks, but afterwards when i lose, it makes it worse because it gives me a

i already lost so what's the point of trying more? mindset

And then i grow too impatient to take it to 2 weeks

If your problem is MALE pattern baldness, nutrients have nothing to do with it, nutrient deficiency causes hairliss all over your head not in your crown

Male pattern baldness is because of male hormones
Yes, but if you maintain a good diet you can delay the balding

If your problem is MALE pattern baldness, nutrients have nothing to do with it, nutrient deficiency causes hairliss all over your head not in your crown

Male pattern baldness is because of male hormones
Part of the "good diet" is doing nofap

My max nofap was like almost 2 weeks, but afterwards when i lose, it makes it worse because it gives me a

i already lost so what's the point of trying more? mindset

And then i grow too impatient to take it to 2 weeks
Your problem is not that you masturbate, it's that you're not getting sex. Your problem is that you're an incel. Isn't it?

Oldschool men can also fap without a visual stimuli. So it's always a "risk".

Semen has protein in it and so does your hair. So when you masturbste a lot, your body kind of adapts to needing a high protein for your balls, so it takes protein from other areas, like your hair.
is this true ?

Source: trustmebro.com

Try occupying your mind. Reading, going to the gym, video games etc.

Od on soy