Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I stop masturbating?

Just do it. Fapping or not won't change a shit

Since I was 12 or 13, I first started touching myself late at night. After the years went on, it went from masturbation once a week, to 25 times a week. I even remember when I was 15 I masturbated 8 times in a day.

I think the masturbation has been taking a toll on me: it's making me less social, it's balding me even further, it's ruining my vision, ruining my dopamine and all this other shit.

Like seriously, It's gone to the point where I get zits on my penis from the amount of sweat I have there.

And it's weird because I'm not horny at all, but that doesn't stop me from masturbating.

I need help. Anybody have tips?
Masterbation is normal....nofap is bullshit keep fapping

It’s not that hard JFL. Just don’t touch yourself. You literally don’t have to do anything

If you are 100% sure you want to stop
Masterbaiting...
Cum....

I always stop master baiting after I cum.

Try it!

It works bro!

I have a bit of a problem with that right now myself although not as excessive as you are.
here are some things that might help:
-quitting cold turkey is really hard, try to slowly reduce it over time
-try to workout regularly, it can help to keep your mind of it and get rid of that "surplus-energy"
-generally try to keep your mind and body busy, try to find a hobby or work on some kind of project, just go and do something
-if possible try to reduce stress
-find other, less harmful copes like drinking caffeine-free tea, meditating, listening to music etc
-try to not expose yourself to any sexual content if you can, use content filters if they are there
-reduce your sugar intake, sugar can spike your bloodsugar too much too quickly and then it crashes, that can lead to mood swings and more impulsivity
-try to socialize if you can, try to meet some friends or family if you have any
-you can also try daily journaling, document your day, it will help you to see patterns and possible triggers to avoid that cause too much horniness
-also try to make masturbating less stimulating, you can do this by using only one video or picture at a time and try to use nothing but your imagination from time to time

High-T trait. I masturbate 3–5 times a day.

46159.jpg
Camel jockey genetics

I have a bit of a problem with that right now myself although not as excessive as you are.
here are some things that might help:
-quitting cold turkey is really hard, try to slowly reduce it over time
-try to workout regularly, it can help to keep your mind of it and get rid of that "surplus-energy"
-generally try to keep your mind and body busy, try to find a hobby or work on some kind of project, just go and do something
-if possible try to reduce stress
-find other, less harmful copes like drinking caffeine-free tea, meditating, listening to music etc
-try to not expose yourself to any sexual content if you can, use content filters if they are there
-reduce your sugar intake, sugar can spike your bloodsugar too much too quickly and then it crashes, that can lead to mood swings and more impulsivity
-try to socialize if you can, try to meet some friends or family if you have any
-you can also try daily journaling, document your day, it will help you to see patterns and possible triggers to avoid that cause too much horniness
-also try to make masturbating less stimulating, you can do this by using only one video or picture at a time and try to use nothing but your imagination from time to time
I appreciate it brother

I've masturbated over 20'000 times because I can't get willing sex from a female, it's impossible to stop unless you kill your sex drive. I still feel the urge most days and will into my 50s even I'm sure.

go gymcel do some shit other than laying in bed browsing

Chastity cages exist.