Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do i stop feeling in love?

felizhombre

felizhombre

Follow Jesus christ
★★★★★
seriusly i eat blackpills like breakfast but the moment i see the photo of a foid i liked in HS (who put me in the friendzone while being with a tall chad)
i feel instanly good and my stomach becomes full of butterflies i dont like this, i think like im a marionet

Realize that she's just a whore who ignored you for Chad and probably got her brains fucked out of her in high school. She will soon get old and rot to the ground.

create a "becky" social media account, Larp and see how other guys who look better than you message this "girl"

That could be your gf

seriusly i eat blackpills like breakfast but the moment i see the photo of a foid i liked in HS (who put me in the friendzone while being with a tall chad)
i feel instanly good and my stomach becomes full of butterflies i dont like this, i think like im a marionet
her stomach is full of his cum buddy boy

Put her photo on a punching ball

Delete her photos and stop following her social medias if you do.
You have to cease any form of digital connection you can possibly have with her.
Remember: you never stood a chance. She hates who you are and loves her chads. Don't try to daydream of alternate timelines as it leads to nothing meaningful. Just forget her as soon as possible.

Realize that she's just a whore who ignored you for Chad and probably got her brains fucked out of her in high school. She will soon get old and rot to the ground.
i know but my brain doesnt follow
create a "becky" social media account, Larp and see how other guys who look better than you message this "girl"

That could be your gf
i was thinking about this but i cant fall in love with a foid i have never talked to
her stomach is full of his cum buddy boy
and im not steping up
Put her photo on a punching ball
about to buy one
Delete her photos and stop following her social medias if you do.
You have to cease any form of digital connection you can possibly have with her.
Remember: you never stood a chance. She hates who you are and loves her chads. Don't try to daydream of alternate timelines as it leads to nothing meaningful. Just forget her as soon as possible.
i have been trying to do this the whole year except the part where she hates me, i was believing she liked me sometime but i was just a little puppy to her

Just fap retard.

was believing she liked me sometime but i was just a little puppy to her
i want to tell the story but its too brootal i cringe everytime i remember it

Give me her facebook I'm gonna solve your problem.

Stop chugging Bluepills that are painted black.

i have been trying to do this the whole year except the part where she hates me, i was believing she liked me sometime but i was just a little puppy to her
I don't think there is a way around it. I managed to delete the photos of my first crush by trying to not think too much about it when doing it. Nowadays, I don't even save girls photos because it's humiliating to suffer for someone who rejected you.
At first, you will regret it, but then you brain will slowly forget some of her appearance details, making you feel less pain.

i want to tell the story but its too brootal i cringe everytime i remember it
Maybe venting it out will help you understand your feelings better, since you will have to translate your thoughts to words. But yeah, you decide.

If u believe in love ur still a blue piled retard

At first, you will regret it, but then you brain will slowly forget some of her appearance details, making you feel less pain.
what do you feel when you see her or think about her?
no its not retard

and I dont mean you have to think about her 24/7

thinking about someone 24/7 is cucked because they don't think about you as much as they think about you

You better change up your mindset dumb nigger you should work on your money/looks and become a somebody and make her suffer (why didnt I date you instead of the chad retard nigger)

rather then being like everyone else in the world who has a crush like a cucked nigger actually work on yourself

HAVING A CRUSH IS CUCKED U IDIOT STOP HAVING ONE
she is not my crush its an ex crush but im still have feelings like a dumb dumb
also if you believe in money and status the bluepill here its you boyooooooooo
If u believe in love ur still a blue piled retard
God loved the world so he gave us his only Son so we can live for eternity, love exist but in modern woman idk

man where the fuck is mario judah?

what do you feel when you see her or think about her?
If you don't see her for long enough, your brain will slowly forget some minor but important characteristics.(skin texture, some face curves, maybe a mole, etc) of her that made you fall in love in the first place, so your conscious won't even bother in thinking of her anymore. You won't forget about her existence, but as long as your brain stops bringing her up, you're good to go.
However, whenever you see her irl, your heart will race, and you're going to feel bad. If you still go to the same places as her, the best you can do is to avoid looking/staring at her.

Infatuation is caused by dopamine. Apart from meditation which leads to non-attachment there's not too many ways to deal with this

I don’t know what love is

man where the fuck is mario judah?
hopefuly he repented
If you don't see her for long enough, your brain will slowly forget some minor but important characteristics.(skin texture, some face curves, maybe a mole, etc) of her that made you fall in love in the first place, so your conscious won't even bother in thinking of her anymore. You won't forget about her existence, but as long as your brain stops bringing her up, you're good to go.
However, whenever you see her irl, your heart will race, and you're going to feel bad. If you still go to the same places as her, the best you can do is to avoid looking/staring at her.
this interesting, i have been experiencing something like that. thank you

Never find a way to. Many people here turned unrequited love into hate, but it didn't solve the problem. Solving this problem and not falling in love anymore (or falling in hate) would mean to solve a big if not the biggest part of the incel problem. I have found no solution unfortunately. I'm KV, 22. And I still love my oneitis...

Never find a way to. Many people here turned unrequited love into hate, but it didn't solve the problem. Solving this problem and not falling in love anymore (or falling in hate) would mean to solve a big if not the biggest part of the incel problem. I have found no solution unfortunately. I'm KV, 22. And I still love my oneitis...
brootal we are too pure for this world

Try aromasin, it may suppress your sex drive.

You can't win against your urges to breed

Turn the love into hate knowing she could care less about you

"Love" what is that? can i eat it?

just watch a lot of Fresh and Fit-- not for Fresh or Fit, but the women. The problem is that you still believe in the back of your soul that women can be trusted and be decent people

Hair shirt, chastity belt, whip self, stigmata, fast, walk on coals