Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I stop crying so easily

• Thread starter CEO of beta eyes
  • Start date
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I already know I’m a low testosterone piece of shit and it’s so annoying how easily I cry. I always do it when I’m on my own of course. As a man, you aren’t allowed to cry or society will shame you. I literally just watched a movie alone and started crying near the end even while knowing that it’s all fake. I feel like a loser faggot, how do I stop this? Is there any way I can desensitize myself

Find out what easily triggers your emotions and avoid it.

This went away with age and continued isolation and rejection for me. actually I miss the days where I felt emotional over movies, music, anything really. But there are still some things that will creep up and then hit me like a brick.

Mind if I ask what age range you’re in? Might just need time.

crying is good for you, we developed the ability to cry for a reason. I can't cry anymore because my feelings have become numb. Crying is a way for humans to vent frustration. When you lose the ability to cry, you feel like your emotions are trapped inside of you.

It's not a faggot to cry nigga.

Ignored the soyiety, i cry while go to sleep.

I already know I’m a low testosterone piece of shit and it’s so annoying how easily I cry. I always do it when I’m on my own of course. As a man, you aren’t allowed to cry or society will shame you. I literally just watched a movie alone and started crying near the end even while knowing that it’s all fake. I feel like a loser faggot, how do I stop this? Is there any way I can desensitize myself
Raise ur T levels pussyboy

This went away with age and continued isolation and rejection for me. actually I miss the days where I felt emotional over movies, music, anything really. But there are still some things that will creep up and then hit me like a brick.

Mind if I ask what age range you’re in? Might just need time.
Early 20’s

Start gymcelling and your T levels will rise naturally.

Your breathing is shallow breathe deeply from your balls and you won't experience this :feelskek::feelskek:

Your breathing is shallow breathe deeply from your balls and you won't experience this :feelskek::feelskek:
State Of The Union GIF by PBS NewsHour

I cry a lot too so I can't help you with that sorry

i can't cry anymore

Can relate despite being a youngcel. I'm not sure whether this is a result of my ongoing NEETdom or if it's just that I've grown older and more cynical, but I feel like I used to be a lot more sentimental and nostalgic. I'm terrified of losing my emotional sensitivity or my feelings altogether, which may sound ironic coming from le evil inkwell.

It's okay to cry, don't let soyciety suppress your emotions. Only advice I can give is avoid crying in front of normies.

My T levels are 3300+ ng/dl and I still cry sometimes. It’s not a low T trait.

don't try bottling up emotions, but if you feel like crying, it's better to do it in private.