Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How Do I Shut My Ego Up And Do Something I Want To Do?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
They is this specific thing I want to do. But I feel cringe doing it. I feel shy in a way even though nobody's around. It's like my ego is holding me back. I really want to do this but i feel cringe doing it. How do I just shut myself the fuck up and follow through? Sometimes I want to do something so badly and admit things to myself. But I feel shy to do so and follow through. I feel like an embarrassment. Even though nobody's around.

I don't know how to explain. Like I really want to do something. And I proceed to do it. But then my inner voice is like "yikes, this is something that a girl would do". You know what I mean? But it's really isn't and I'm just delusioning myself.

This is gonna sound crazy. But sometimes i feel like someone is out there broadcasting my imagination and watching it. And judging for the weird thoughts I have. And its what causes me to feel shy to admit things to myself.

How do I get rid of this?

@Transcended Trucel (Your deeper into the spiritual-buddhism stuff, so I thought you could help out)

Last edited:
wtf are you trying to do?

It's called High Neuroticism, literally everyone on this forum is suffering from it. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

brootal schizophreniapill

I don't know how to explain. Like I really want to do something. And I proceed to do it. But then my inner voice is like "yikes, this is something that a girl would do". You know what I mean? But it's really isn't and I'm just delusioning myself.

This is gonna sound crazy. But sometimes i feel like someone is out there broadcasting my imagination and watching it. And judging for the weird thoughts I have. And its what causes me to feel shy to admit things to myself.
you lack sleep mate.
the brain malfunctions under prolonged lack of sleep.

Are you trying to trannymaxx?

just smoke weed and get focused to whatever youre doing :feelsthink:

Don't listen to you're eggos

Nothing good can come of it!!

Just drown them in syrup!