Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I get over my oneitis?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
I try my best to forget her, but I can't. Today I had plans on ignoring her in the hallway but noticed her hair was so messy and long, I feel so feral when I'm around her :ahegao: . I've asked her out but she's rejected my advances, I doubt she hates me or anything but damn.

Grape without G

Realize you will never have her and just jerk off to her pics on social media.

You can't it's what you get for being a sensitive female worshiper

I try my best to forget her, but I can't. Today I had plans on ignoring her in the hallway but noticed her hair was so messy and long, I feel so feral when I'm around her :ahegao: . I've asked her out but she's rejected my advances, I doubt she hates me or anything but damn.
Consume blackpills or ask out other chicks

Time. Block all her socials, avoid her irl, don't be a fucking simp.

how can I? most of the other toilets around me look subhuman or are already in relationships
Go for chicks outside your normal vicinity.

Marry her and live happily ever after. Mazeltov.

Punch yourself in the dick whenever you see her.

Cope, listen to breakup songs, idk