Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I get my parents to ignore me?

D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
In so fucking tired of my parents, I wish they could just ignore me and leave me in peace...
They always criticize everything I do. If I play video games for 10 seconds, don't study for 5 seconds, or just want to relax and do nothing for 1 second they become mad and start complaining about how this is inacceptable and how I am lazy and evil and make me feel like the worst piece of subhuman trash in the entire world.
They always repeat the same shit over and over again, it's as if they're trying to break me and turn me into an obedient slave by torturing me with the same hurtful words over and over again.

They unironically believe that if they stopped shouting at me like this my life would become worse and I would stop doing anything. But that's false, they way they treat me just worsen my pain and my mental issues, and they're also removing any motivation I could possibly have.
My parents are so retarded that they didn't even realize the wrong they're doing to me when I attempted killing myself.
They're also so retarded that they always prevented me from looksmaxxing. No don't eat more your weight is fine when I have a BMI in the 15s, no don't try to exercice and lift weights it's dangerous and might result in injury, no don't try to mew it's just going to ruin your face, don't worry about this shallow stuff you're fine the way you look etc.

They're doing their best to psychologically destroy me when I don't do what they want me to do, and they're discouraging me from doing anything I would like to do or matters to me. At this point I'm so full of resentment towards them that I'd rather get harmed and disobey them 100% of the time even if they were right out of pure spite, than obey them and experience benefits.

I'm so desperate, what the fuck do I need to do in order for them to give me air to breathe? Kill them?

I hate them, at this point I just want them to never speak a single word to me 100% of the day, I just don't know how to convince them to do that.

TL;DR I want to convince my parents to leave me in peace and stop bullying me, but I don't know how because they're extremely aggressive and believe they're 100% right and I'm 100% wrong, despite contrary evidence. HELP

I swear I'm going to rope FOR REAL (not in video game) if my situation with them doesn't get better soon. :feelsrope:

You would have to move away

You would have to move away
I can't, I have no job and doesn't have the necessary diplomas yet...
I'm 100% dependent on them when it comes too food/water/shelter etc.
I don't even know how to cook no one ever taught me that

Relatable as fuck :feelsrope:

I wish I knew :feelsrope:

thats why i didnt universitymaxxed i wanted too move out as fast as possible, all the dudes who go studiying and stuff i know live by their parents yet me is 23y i moved out with 19
But i visit my parents every 2 weeks or so

Just leave them and hobomaxx bro

They are serfs of archontic force that brought you to this wolrd after you were tricked into signing a soul contract with archons. Having a child in a world where innocent beings suffer constantly and where pain is rife is either expression of sadism, stupidity or cowardice

Maybe thats why they are agressive towards you

Im sorry to say but as you get older its gonna be so much more harder to progress further and further in getting a job/moving out as you age

you need to START right NOW

You can try to apply for some EI or disability benefits but I doubt the government will allow you to do that

best thing to do Imo right now is to put your foot down and tell them to fuck off
I got a job yesterday!
Great lifefuel for me because I'm finally going to have some independence from them

They put you on this earth to suffer so beg them for plastic surgery money and they'll ignore you.

Keep wageslaving for awhile and maybe rent a basement or live with some roommates once you save a bit of money
Yeah that's pretty much my plan rn

In so fucking tired of my parents, I wish they could just ignore me and leave me in peace...
They always criticize everything I do. If I play video games for 10 seconds, don't study for 5 seconds, or just want to relax and do nothing for 1 second they become mad and start complaining about how this is inacceptable and how I am lazy and evil and make me feel like the worst piece of subhuman trash in the entire world.
They always repeat the same shit over and over again, it's as if they're trying to break me and turn me into an obedient slave by torturing me with the same hurtful words over and over again.

They unironically believe that if they stopped shouting at me like this my life would become worse and I would stop doing anything. But that's false, they way they treat me just worsen my pain and my mental issues, and they're also removing any motivation I could possibly have.
My parents are so retarded that they didn't even realize the wrong they're doing to me when I attempted killing myself.
They're also so retarded that they always prevented me from looksmaxxing. No don't eat more your weight is fine when I have a BMI in the 15s, no don't try to exercice and lift weights it's dangerous and might result in injury, no don't try to mew it's just going to ruin your face, don't worry about this shallow stuff you're fine the way you look etc.

They're doing their best to psychologically destroy me when I don't do what they want me to do, and they're discouraging me from doing anything I would like to do or matters to me. At this point I'm so full of resentment towards them that I'd rather get harmed and disobey them 100% of the time even if they were right out of pure spite, than obey them and experience benefits.

I'm so desperate, what the fuck do I need to do in order for them to give me air to breathe? Kill them?

I hate them, at this point I just want them to never speak a single word to me 100% of the day, I just don't know how to convince them to do that.

TL;DR I want to convince my parents to leave me in peace and stop bullying me, but I don't know how because they're extremely aggressive and believe they're 100% right and I'm 100% wrong, despite contrary evidence. HELP
Ok GrAY

The one blackpill that many still haven’t swallowed is that most parents are quite literally chad only.

they're trying to break me and turn me into an obedient slave by torturing me with the same hurtful words over and over again.
Welcome to adulthood for low-value men. Except it will be everyone, not just your parents.

Unless you have a nice mommy who buys you tendies and looks after you, I can't imagine how brutal it must be to live with your parents. I don't understand incels that don't moneymaxx. It's like you don't want good copes. Move out nigga. Buy a big screen and a PS5. You need copes or else you'll rope.