Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I get a fellow Incel to realize he is Incel?

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
Got this online friend who thinks he is "Asexual" now. He got convinced of this by some LGBQTZT+ fag friends of his. He has never had a gf and the only thing he knows about inceldom is that it's "bad" or whatever blue pill turds say about us.

I'm like dude.... if you want a gf, then you're not asexual.
"Oh but idk if I do want a gf anymore"

Bruh...

They're not just turning the frogs gay, they're trying to do it to other young innocent incels!

You can't, he has to come to that conclusion on his own. If the troon groomers already got him before then it's already over for him.

you dont, let him be humiliated and if they dont bother realizing their own fault then its not your problem

You can't, you can only show them the door.

Source: I've got an IRL denialcel friend who's almost 30.

You can't, he has to come to that conclusion on his own. If the troon groomers already got him before then it's already over for him.
FUCK!

You can talk to him about the blackpill, but the realization has to come from himself

They’ll probably try to convince him to cut his dick off next

There is a sense of shame in being incel so people make up excuses like asexual or “focusing on school” , jfl.

They’ll probably try to convince him to cut his dick off next
yeah if I can't reach him I can easily see that.

It be like "The reason you cant get girlfriends is because you're actually a girl!"

"All your life worries and problems will stop existing if you chop it off and become one. of. us.

Got this online friend who thinks he is "Asexual" now. He got convinced of this by some LGBQTZT+ fag friends of his. He has never had a gf and the only thing he knows about inceldom is that it's "bad" or whatever blue pill turds say about us.

I'm like dude.... if you want a gf, then you're not asexual.
"Oh but idk if I do want a gf anymore"

Bruh...

They're not just turning the frogs gay, they're trying to do it to other young innocent incels!
the only way dumb humans find anything else is ram it in his face by SHOWING HIM

eg get him to approach girls your own age

then he gets rejection after rejection

if he goes muh im asexual just say so you have absolutely no urges when you see an attractive woman
so you dont wank or watch any pron with women

They’ll probably try to convince him to cut
yeah if I can't reach him I can easily see that.

It be like "The reason you cant get girlfriends is because you're actually a girl!"

"All your life worries and problems will stop existing if you chop it off and become one. of. us.
yea I mean this is a volatile situation.
Hope they don’t get this guy.