Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I find out if I'm ugly?

If you are on this site you are unattractive aka ugly as fuck

OK so if I have a gangbang today with some VS models and log back in, I will be ugly by virtue of posting here. There is no such thing as a LARPing fakecel, then???

if you were good looking you would know, trust me

Send me a pic in pm and Ill rate you 100% honestly and very brutally like isis are with their prisoners

it's full of virtue signaling cunts and they banned incel lingo even though it was originally created by incels for incels
I saw a legit 2/10 teen there and the comments were all personality and haircut shit
WHAT in gods name is that sig
some women do feel sympathy, they just won't fuck you.
T. Foid infiltrator who got past mods or soyboy :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

WHAT in gods name is that sig

WHAT in gods name is that avatar

A foid coworker gave me a compliment recently and she said that I'm a hard worker while smiling. But that's just her being polite. I'm sure she does that to prevent me from going ER. They can sense if you're a potential killer so they give you these fake bread crumbs of validation.
r u going ER ? where r u from

I saw 2 JBs pointing at me and giggling. I know they do this to ugly guys but they also do this to handsome guys.
lmao so now you think youre either hideous or handsome but you already know the answer boyo

not true. there was a thread where members posted their pictures.
Where I will verify if they are actually ugly, and possibly infiltrating fakecels
OK so if I have a gangbang today with some VS models and log back in, I will be ugly by virtue of posting here. There is no such thing as a LARPing fakecel, then???
Then you should ask yourself why they would do that, probably because of money or other reasons foid fuck chad because of his looks and superiority, if you are not chad then its due to another meaningless reason.

take a picture with some other people, compare how everyone looks in the picture

then unless you're a secret chad, you will understand why you are subhuman and why you behave and emote like a subhuman in public, because you're not like the others

I often think that I'm a 5/10 but depending on my mood I rate myself lower or higher sometimes. I just bought some groceries and I looked behind me while I was waiting in line and I saw 2 JBs pointing at me and giggling. I know they do this to ugly guys but they also do this to handsome guys.
Name: Uglymonster.

I often think that I'm a 5/10 but depending on my mood I rate myself lower or higher sometimes.
So 4/10 or 6/10 60% is still failing grade, 70% is barely good.

I saw 2 JBs pointing at me and giggling. I know they do this to ugly guys

Film your face while you move it from left to right. That's how other people see you. If you look ugly from any angle it never began.

If girls don't approach you.

A foid coworker gave me a compliment recently and she said that I'm a hard worker while smiling. But that's just her being polite. I'm sure she does that to prevent me from going ER.

This female wants to turn you into her slave.

By that token, no-one here is a fakecel. Even that black Tyrone guy with the male model bones in his face. I think he was 6'5???
@Templarcel421 do you know who hes talking about?

Do people stare at you and make faces? Do people automatically dislike you? Are “average” looking people given preferential treatment over you? If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, you’re very likely ugly.

You need to display your frontal face without smile. and again with smile.
The the side profile whithout smile, then again whith smile.

This is the problem with the whole fucking thing. Women react to average men the same way they react to below average men in most cases so it’s hard to tell what you are.

I often think that I'm a 5/10 but depending on my mood I rate myself lower or higher sometimes. I just bought some groceries and I looked behind me while I was waiting in line and I saw 2 JBs pointing at me and giggling. I know they do this to ugly guys but they also do this to handsome guys.
Go on /soc/ (4chan) and post in a “rate me” thread.
The highest I’ve ever gotten was a 6, but it’s probably thanks to my beard hiding most of my acne/bad features in the buccal area.
I stopped shaving when I saw it gave me a little bit more potential

This is the problem with the whole fucking thing. Women react to average men the same way they react to below average men in most cases so it’s hard to tell what you are.
This. I hate foids for their dumbass manipulations.

T was a strange mongrel creation of half black half uzbek and living in Canada. But he was high tier gymcel and should have been able to thugmaxx.

T was a strange mongrel creation of half black half uzbek and living in Canada. But he was high tier gymcel and should have been able to thugmaxx.

He looks like the kind of guy who would have to ACTIVELY reject women to not have a gf.

You're posting here, proof enough bro.