Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do i deal with this one bully

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Went to class reunion and he was there again. He disrespected me once when i was about to leave. He said something "Aww did your mummy call you ?"
Since that day i am feeling rage tbh. How should i act the next time i meet him on the streets? I need good advice when it comes to how to deal with assholes.

Depends on if you’re a minor or not

Throw acid in his face (not in video game)

If he's much bigger and stronger than you, I'd just avoid possibilities which could lead him to fight you. I'd avoid him altogether.

murder his mom (in videogame) and when you see him leaving from somewhere ask "Aww did your mummy call you?"

Shoot him with an AR-15 (in The Cliffhanger: Edward Randy).

Went to class reunion and he was there again. He disrespected me once when i was about to leave. He said something "Aww did your mummy call you ?"
Since that day i am feeling rage tbh. How should i act the next time i meet him on the streets? I need good advice when it comes to how to deal with assholes.
Forget your bodies vulnerability and kick him straight in the nuts. If it misses automatically start targeting other weak or vulnerable spots in his defence. Regret is forever

Does he have any pets?

Let it go and move on unless you have fighint experience(no L but ton of w):society:

-
Ah, yea that's easy!- I think the "standard response" is best:- you just act as though he didn't say it, and you proceed with whatever you were doing, completely ignoring his comment

So for example in this situation you'd continue heading out the door and give a cheery "All right, see you all next time!" to everyone, like you didn't even hear him

That pretty much deprives him of the one thing he wanted (a reaction)
-

Last edited:
tell him to 'fuck off'