Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do I check replies to my comments on 4chan

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
If I reply to a thread on 4chan how do I know or check if someone has replied to it or tagged it. Since its anon and no one has an account you don't get any notifications.

Maybe it has to be done manually.

Maybe it has to be done manually.
You mean checking every thread? In a site like 4chan where some of them are slid back to fourth or fifth pages?

@Diocel @Azaylias

^It was possibly this way on another forum I used on and off for years before it got voluntary shut down but I don’t fully remember.

^Oh wait, forgot to mention it wasn't anonymous though.

Edit: Maybe you could get email notifications for a thread you choose to watch, if I recall right on said forum though.

Last edited:
Sewer thread. :feelsseriously:

You can’t, as far as I remember.

i don't know how to use 4chan

Newfag moment

You can't on that nigger site full of faggots

You mean checking every thread? In a site like 4chan where some of them are slid back to fourth or fifth pages?
I think you can use the catalog to search for the thread you were posting on? Otherwise i think it is manual. I dont really know though, 4chan's retarded, i prefer having accounts because it adds to the lore and helps prevent astroturfing false flag nonsense

ctrl+f and search for (you) with the ()
or install the extension 4chanX with will mark them with a red line

You don't need to browse an imageboard filled with cucks and coping faggots tbh :what: