Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do I become rich

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I want my life to go back on track somehow. Even though I was sitting here for like 9 years rotting since I left school. I need a way to fix this it's getting difficult at night time when I realise I have nothing and how Its only gonna get worse and everyone I knew has left me behind already and how much more lonely it will get. And I'm broke and I know I am gonna feel even broker soon when my dad can't help me anymore. I don't want to go work a warehouse job again but it seems alluring for some reason, it's a distraction even though it's super shit and it makes 1.5k a month. I need a way out man. I always fantasised about having real money.

Fuck this life man

Sell feet pics

Sell curry with vaginal discharges, simps would love it

Make really good videos on YouTube

I look like and sound like a retard and my brain is shit
Make videos where you won't have to show your face or voice. It could mean learning a new skill like animation or whatever. There's a way.

internet scamming

No brocel
There is no reason not to. I'm at best 6 years behind all of my peers. I don't have a chance to ever get a gf. I don't have the potential to earn any money more than wageslaving. And I don't have anyone that gives a shit anymore. I need a way out of this brocel. I can't live like this anymore it is soul draining.

There is no reason not to. I'm at best 6 years behind all of my peers. I don't have a chance to ever get a gf. I don't have the potential to earn any money more than wageslaving. And I don't have anyone that gives a shit anymore. I need a way out of this brocel. I can't live like this anymore it is soul draining.
You should find better copes

how are you so behind
do you live in curryland

how are you so behind
do you live in curryland
And it's a long story that I don't want to talk about anymore. I just failed in life a lot and I got unlucky genetically and circumstantially and also didn't put in enough effort at the right times to turn it around. I just failed. You're on a website for losers not for people who achieved all the milestones

I want my life to go back on track somehow. Even though I was sitting here for like 9 years rotting since I left school. I need a way to fix this it's getting difficult at night time when I realise I have nothing and how Its only gonna get worse and everyone I knew has left me behind already and how much more lonely it will get. And I'm broke and I know I am gonna feel even broker soon when my dad can't help me anymore. I don't want to go work a warehouse job again but it seems alluring for some reason, it's a distraction even though it's super shit and it makes 1.5k a month. I need a way out man. I always fantasised about having real money.

Fuck this life man
I’ll never let you get rich
My parents are worth 15 million and my personal worth is 200k

that's better than being in curryland atleast, you can try to get neetbux
I tried already twice they rejected me. I don't think being in England is better than being born in India. You would at least be part of your countrymen there. I have always been an outcast in society and also in my family. Family in England is sick and weird. In India they actually try to give a fuck about each other. I don't know man. I wasted my whole life. I want to be dead already. I need to make something.

Open jewish tunnels and make them work for pennies

Become a pua coach and steal bluepill redpill bux

I tried already twice they rejected me. I don't think being in England is better than being born in India. You would at least be part of your countrymen there. I have always been an outcast in society and also in my family. Family in England is sick and weird. In India they actually try to give a fuck about each other. I don't know man. I wasted my whole life. I want to be dead already. I need to make something.
in india wageslaving is more brutal and you can't even get neetbux there like in developed countries