Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do i become more low inhib?

waluigi_gang

waluigi_gang

Recruit
★★★
Im a pathetic wage cuck. My future of wealth basically hinges on succesfully entering IT as i am poor socially and lack confidence + adhd and nilism.

I want to be fucking based. I want to be able to at least do what i want when i want. I want to not give a shit.

Im a pathetic loser. I never graduated. Struggle with more than a part time job.

All i can do is cope, i suppose.

Maxresdefault

InsistentFlawedDarwinsfox size restricted

Acquire wealth and you can be as based as you want.

Being low inhib as a sub 5 gets you instantly arrested. Don’t try it.

Only chads and autismcels can be low inhib.:feelsaww:

Expose yourself to humiliating situations. Eventually you will realise it is not that bad and that the opinion of normies doesn't matter.

When I was in high-school I got made fun of much I stopped caring, idgaf what normies think about me anymore and will insult them to their face.

Alcohol tends to do the trick for me tbh.

The black pill itself makes you low inhib because you realize that person doesn't matter so you don't give a fuck anymore
You are not trully black pilled

Low inhib
Or
Quit being a stupid loser

Pick one.

Im a pathetic wage cuck. My future of wealth basically hinges on succesfully entering IT as i am poor socially and lack confidence + adhd and nilism.

I want to be fucking based. I want to be able to at least do what i want when i want. I want to not give a shit.

Im a pathetic loser. I never graduated. Struggle with more than a part time job.

All i can do is cope, i suppose.
It takes practice, like any other social skill

Start by accepting that it will feel weird to be a bit more assertive, then keep challenging yourself to do more based things. Don't settle or get comfortable for a certain level of bravery, only stop when becoming more confident might result in you getting killed or going to prison

if the blackpill didnt make you low inhib its over