Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do I ask out my gym receptionist? She always greets me, makes eye contact, and helps me out when I buy stuff there.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
How do I go about asking her out? She's pretty decent. Has a good maxilla, decent body.

Tell her you have 25k+ posts on an incel forum. Works every time. JBI (Just Be Incel) is LAW

How do I go about asking her out? She's pretty decent. Has a good maxilla, decent body.
"Hey, wanna grab some popcorn later?"
"--- huh?"
"Netflix and chill?"
"--- I have a boyfriend"

Flex your money

I like your eyes, and I would love to wake up beside them every morning.

I am genuinely curious, how it some of you have hope left within yourselves?

"Yo slut wanna fuck?"

I lived the hopeless life for YEARS as a gigablackpilled LDARing NEET and the mental and physical atrophy is just too much. Its like living death. I rather have some false hope, try at life again even if its painful, and then be annihilated in the process because LDARing is living death; its unbearable.

She always greets me, makes eye contact, and helps me out when I buy stuff there.​

She does this to everyone boyo.

I lived the hopeless life for YEARS as a gigablackpilled LDARing NEET and the mental and physical atrophy is just too much. Its like living death. I rather have some false hope, try at life again even if its painful, and then be annihilated in the process because LDARing is living death; its unbearable.
I talk about this here:

Just do it. I’ll be waiting for a “Never doubt the blackpill” post or something along those lines.

That's literally what every gym receptionist does. She has a chad banging her jut now after he came back from his high paid job.

"How about you get me banned from this gym baby?"

BITCH! Suck my cock​

Can we taaaaaalk for a minute? Girl I want to know your name

Or

Excuse me miss, what's your name? Where are you from and can I come? And possibly, can I take you out tonight. To the movies, to the park, I'll have you home before it's dark