Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I ask for my dads ski mask without sounding nuts?

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I want my dads ski mask. With my flag in the background and my swords it'd look really aesthetic as a picture or something for me. Idk. Also lol autistic obsessions. My dad loves motorcycles so he has those ski mask things to cover up dirt. How do I ask him for them? I have no idea where they're stored so I can't just take them although I want to really bad. How do I ask him for a facemask without sounding crazy? Also in the south so asking it for muh weather isnt gonna work.

EDIT: He also thinks I'm already a radical political extremist

"Dad I need to borrow your ski mask, it's for a picture online."

Just say "i really just want to go ER on some motherfuckers" while waving your katana around. Play it off casual

“Hey dad, you mind if I borrowed your ski mask?”

“Why? I’m gonna rob a bank, duh”

Just say "i really just want to go ER on some motherfuckers" while waving your katana around. Play it off casual
they're not katanas dead srs

Spy on him next time he gets of the vehicle or goes on it ngl

Just go Jason bro

Go through his stuff while he's gone.

Tell him Ur doing a drawing and u want the guy to wear a helmet ting and u wanna look at his to c what it looks like

Tell him Ur doing a drawing and u want the guy to wear a helmet ting and u wanna look at his to c what it looks like
might work tbh, Too bad I can't draw (Poor hand-eye coordination, went to physical therapy for 2 years but didnt do shit)

might work tbh, Too bad I can't draw (Poor hand-eye coordination, went to physical therapy for 2 years but didnt do shit)
Tell him you want it for a cool photography idea but just don't go in the detail

Get your own, they can't be that expensive

Just buy one or a gaiter

Theyre cheap as fuck man

just take it.