Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I accept the fact that I will always be inadequate?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
Specifically in regards to my height, how do I accept that I will never be seen as adequate? For reference I’m 5 foot 6 inches.

This has really been a burden on my mental health since about I turned about 16 years old when all of my classmates started to become way taller than me, and girls starting taking dating more seriously. I feel alone all the time and feel it’s because of my height, but I can’t change my height so it ruins me mentally. This has driven me to bipolar and schizoaffective disorder, as per my recent diagnosis in the psych ward. I used to have unhealthy habits like cutting myself after school everyday. What do I do?

This was emotional to read when I saw the "classmates started to become... taller than me"

I can 100% relate, my height is my biggest insecurity

Specifically in regards to my height, how do I accept that I will never be seen as adequate? For reference I’m 5 foot 6 inches.

This has really been a burden on my mental health since about I turned about 16 years old when all of my classmates started to become way taller than me, and girls starting taking dating more seriously. I feel alone all the time and feel it’s because of my height, but I can’t change my height so it ruins me mentally. This has driven me to bipolar and schizoaffective disorder, as per my recent diagnosis in the psych ward. I used to have unhealthy habits like cutting myself after school everyday. What do I do?
I mean, I'm not a psychologist or anything, but the thing that gives me some sort of hope or relief is comedy

I couldn't get over my oneitis until today where I took account of all the terrible things she did to me and decided to let it go. Moral of the story I guess is you have to stop having hope. Accept that your a loser and tune your expectations to that. We're all gonna die soon anyway

I couldn't get over my oneitis until today where I took account of all the terrible things she did to me and decided to let it go. Moral of the story I guess is you have to stop having hope. Accept that your a loser and tune your expectations to that. We're all gonna die soon anyway
That's a stupid mindset; you're just going to be more frustrated knowing you can never achieve whatever you want

By blowing up buildings (in videogame)

Brutal, I can relate getting mogged everyday at college

"classmates started to become... taller than me"
:feelsrope:Relatable. Happened during my late high school years. Giga brutal when your turbomanlet classmates became taller than you.

That's a stupid mindset; you're just going to be more frustrated knowing you can never achieve whatever you want
Not if you accept what you want and what you can have are different. I've spent the last couple years drastically changing my life goals and what I've come to realize is that our wants are completely superfluous. We are cursed men. The blackpill isn't just the truth it's a prophecy. A Greek tragedy if you will. Something that will come for you always. So why not have a little fun with it? Like St Hamudi and Er?

Not if you accept what you want and what you can have are different. I've spent the last couple years drastically changing my life goals and what I've come to realize is that our wants are completely superfluous. We are cursed men. The blackpill isn't just the truth it's a prophecy. A Greek tragedy if you will. Something that will come for you always. So why not have a little fun with it? Like St Hamudi and Er?
Loquis bene

It's over. Society hates certain people and they don't all get equality advocates.