Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do gay men treat you ?

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
Any gay man I've ever talked to never seemed to give me a face of disgust or treat me as harshly as a femoids do as most probably know I was recently attacked by 3 foids, but I know ya'll probably hate faggots but how do they treat you ?

I have absolutely no clue. I'm probably too ugly for gay dudes too, because I've never been approached or hit on by one. :lul:

We dont have faggots in my country,they getting lynch by men. so idk

I have absolutely no clue. I'm probably too ugly for gay dudes too, because I've never been approached or hit on by one. :lul:
I've not been hit on by faggots either but they never treated me bad tbh
Sounds good

I stay clear from fags, fags stay clear from me.

One reason more to love Turkey. I'm looking forward to moving there in a few years.

don't know any. once a few years ago sum queer tried to get me into his car

I had 2 known gays in my school and they were really nice and had lots of friends.

I've not been hit on by faggots either but they never treated me bad tbh

Sounds good

I had two gay friends for a little while but they weren't bad at all. Plus they didn't touch me or anything, most gay haters say "I don't care if you're gay but once you touch me, I'll kill you" which is giga cope, gay men don't touch straight men, it's only closeted gays that do.
Based Islamist country.
Funnily enough lynching people is anti-Islamic in itself. Everything has to go through a court first.

I don't know, I don't hang in their social circles

I have longish hair and i've read that's like a huge turnoff to gay guys since it's "feminine" so I never have had one try and hit on me.

I've never really known any gay people, but of the very few that I have known before they have always been incredibly fucking obnoxious.

I've never been around faggots enough to find out. They are rare it seems, the ones I've come across were typical degenerate leftists type fags but I never interacted with them, just observed in passing.

I've never been around faggots enough to find out. They are rare it seems, the ones I've come across were typical degenerate leftists type fags but I never interacted with them, just observed in passing.
Very true, nearly all faggots are major left wingers
I had two gay friends for a little while but they weren't bad at all. Plus they didn't touch me or anything, most gay haters say "I don't care if you're gay but once you touch me, I'll kill you" which is giga cope, gay men don't touch straight men, it's only closeted gays that do.

Funnily enough lynching people is anti-Islamic in itself. Everything has to go through a court first.
Yea I've never been touched by a fag I doubt they would have much interest in a sub human like myself, that's probably the best thing about being a subhuman no fag will want to hit on you lol

actually, i never thought about it. - but generally speaking gay men treat me very well (compared to foids/normies)

Generally every one i met has been nice and polite.
On dating sites they beg me to fuck them which can be bit annoying, but what can ya do.

Neutral,like if I were a foid to them,that means I can't even attract fags :lul:

Generally every one i met has been nice and polite.
On dating sites they beg me to fuck them which can be bit annoying, but what can ya do.
And how do you match with gay dudes in the first place boyo?

Rlxox8f

There's lots of them, it's just they keep it secret since they live in a backwards shithole country full of idiots.
Hell your father could be giant fag, you never know, since a lot of gays in that situation get married and have kids as cover.

One reason more to love Turkey. I'm looking forward to moving there in a few years.
Based Islamist country.

Not so fast.

From a old thread

So this happened in my country,Turkey. a ıncel wanted approach this foid and guess what he did ? he just told her " I like you,can we talk ?" and this foid got angry and bragged he abused her so people in hood lynched him.It's over for us Turkcels we even can't approach if we're ugly.no comment,no bragging it is officaly over.

I got hit on at gay bar

I hate fags and have rarely interacted with them at all, so don't know what they think of me.

I hate rugmunchers. I don't mind gay men.

like the repulsive predators that they are. whoever doesn't "mind" the gays simply hasn't spent enough time around them, or is gay himself.

10.000 times better than foids. Gays are really into muscular bodies so when I was gymcelling, I got approached by some while trying to approach foids despite my ugly face (I hope that doesn't count as bragging, even blackops2incel has had matches in gay date apps). I've had even Chad gays approaching me and treating me well.

Gays can't be incels, period.

like a human being. like most men. men greet me. women dont. kinda makes you think eh?

I was walking home late at night when 3 drunken foids seen me from behind and I was fashion maxxing and gymceling at the time(so I looked good from behind) so they screamed at me whistling and when I turned and they seen my face they started screaming and saying ew fucking disgusting so I got angry and called them cum dumpsters then they ran at me and attacked me with there high heels and stated jabbing me with the pointy bit of there high heels so I ran back and threw pebbles and small rocks at a safe distance

There's lots of them, it's just they keep it secret since they live in a backwards shithole country full of idiots.
Hell your father could be giant fag, you never know, since a lot of gays in that situation get married and have kids as cover.

Who is that in your thumbnail?

I was walking home late at night when 3 drunken foids seen me from behind and I was fashion maxxing and gymceling at the time(so I looked good from behind) so they screamed at me whistling and when I turned and they seen my face they started screaming and saying ew fucking disgusting so I got angry and called them cum dumpsters then they ran at me and attacked me with there high heels and stated jabbing me with the pointy bit of there high heels so I ran back and threw pebbles and small rocks at a safe distance

LOL what were you wearing? I need some fashion advice

Nice. I hope you injured those whores.
Yea one of the bitches actually tripped and scraped all her leg when trying to run after me aswel lol
like the repulsive predators that they are. whoever doesn't "mind" the gays simply hasn't spent enough time around them, or is gay himself.
High IQ , faggots prey on the weak men that are curious

Gays are always nice. I don’t mind them tbh

Like im invisible. I tried to get a waiter job at this resturant and i was the rookie guy with the other rookie guy who is gay. We chatted. I found out he likes to watch rugby, from cape town recently. On the day of the test. I oversleeped and i missed the test time. Then a few months later i met that gay guy who is working at another resturant in my local,very local shopping center. He claimed that he was fired or dismissed or something from that first resturant
Now he works at my main local shopping centre and now we just ignore each other when we see each other.

Yea one of the bitches actually tripped and scraped all her leg when trying to run after me aswel lol

High IQ , faggots prey on the weak men that are curious

Lifefuel.

I have gay friends who are fine. I have been stalked and hit on by other gay guys. There are good and bad everywhere

Any gay man I've ever talked to never seemed to give me a face of disgust or treat me as harshly as a femoids do as most probably know I was recently attacked by 3 foids, but I know ya'll probably hate faggots but how do they treat you ?
@Damo the incel Being gay is a de facto crime in Croatia, so I wouldn't know.
JK, we are also cucked, but srs, no one is openly gay in my school.

Never been hit on and have never met very many homos. Im creepy and brooding and very unapproachable, any gay guy interested in me would expect to be hit on not the other way around.

My best friend in middle school was gay, he had a hard time coming out since his father was one of those very religious type. I liked hanging out with him, and I'll never forget the time he roasted a female friend of his because she was making fun of me. Its a shame that then he moved and we couldn't keep much contact, but we still talk from time to time.
That's why I personally can't hate homosexuals, I have had better experiences with them than with women.

They ignore me. Live near a degenerate shithole of a city and they ignore me there too. Don't really like them or their culture. They just spread diseases like bees spread pollen.

I've only ever met one openly gay guy and we didn't have any interactions with each other. For some strange reason I only ever see lesbians running around

don't talk to them they're disgusting diseased monsters.