Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do females treat you ?

how do females treat you ?

• Total voters
mike wazowski

mike wazowski

Recruit
★★★
I member back in middle and high school I would sit alone at a lunch table in the far back corner while girls would sometimes say "yuck" or make some type of noise of discuss also some of the guys mock me.

It depends on the foid but they'll treat me with civility at their very best and I only see their best once in a blue moon

They treat me like poop

Foids (same as cucks) try to be buddy-buddy with me if they need something from me, and are otherwise actively malevolent.

I voted before I could ask, in what situation? You gotta give me a social situation.

Im ogremaxxed, so they ignore me.

Most foids usually ignore my existence except for one and I'm pretty sure I mentioned her in this thread. I forgot to mention one thing, she is in middle school I'm in high school and I'm a few years older than her. Even if she was "attempting" to "flirt" with me I would say no because the age difference bothers me so much, even if it is just a few years apart.

https://incels.is/threads/i-swear-f...e-of-a-corn-chip-i-dont-even-know-her.123123/

my bad, what about lunch time or even back in school ?

Back in school? Mostly ignored me. On rare occasions they would kinda pick on me at the behest of the boys. This was high school when people picked on people.

College I was ignored.

At work I am... mostly ignored. We mostly just do our work.

Most of the time they will simply ignore me, and if they aren't doing that, insults are the next most likely thing to happen.

Hate and make fun of me. Explain? Sure. I get laughed at, girls pretending to like me (they’ve shot me down publicly when I indicated interest back), and femoids who provide shitty customer service and receptionists who leave me waiting longer at doctor’s offices and take longer to send test results in.

Like I’m invisible.

They treat me like a god.

I'm ignored until they need something from me.

I havent interacted with a female in years, so I wouldnt know how to answer

I invisble to all women. Why look at subhuman trash when you can look at Chad?

I either get ignored or treated like a child.

Thus is my life

They have real hate for me

all 3 did happen but in 80% cases it will be ignoring or hating me and rest 20% making fun of me behind my back.

We have this thread every fucking week.

Ignored initially, made fun of if circumstances force us to interact, hated upon after said interaction.

It either goes two ways with me, when I am in the presence of a female in the workplace or friends girlfriends they hate me for being sub 5, if I am walking down the street or in a club I am completely invisible to them

woah couldn't say it better lmao ,
same here. I never do anything they want. i just give really bad excuses so they realize quickly they wont be getting anything from me.
i even larped once as a fucking Brazilian in the Congo when a group of foids insisted way too much for pictures of my notes becauses muh sweaty arent you a nerd!1!11!!!1.
One even told me that 'i should feel thankful because she was talking to me' after i told her to fuck off uber kek ORZ ORZ
We have this thread every fucking week.
based komifag poster

They mostly ignore me. Foids in my class ask me for help but never touch me, flirt with me, very rarely laugh at my jokes, pay attention to what the other person talks when me and someone else speak simultaneously, etc.

They treat me like shit. ignore me and talk behind my back

Completely avoid me like I'm the plague.

the 3 options. But more ignoring me.

They treat me like some kind of hollywoodian ''gay friend''. They like me but seen to think that i'm gay (not on soy here) at such level that i have female Stacy friends that date Chads that don't see any problem on them being with me (and im a truecel).

They generally ignore me all together. That is, until they need something. Two girls in my chemistry class don't even look in my direction until it comes time for lab and they come to me first since I don't have a partner.

Ignore me or look at me with revulsion.

Two girls in my chemistry class don't even look in my direction until it comes time for lab and they come to me first since I don't have a partner.

Just do not be a peon for them.

Just do not be a peon for them.
I always tell them I prefer to go at it solo, when in reality I am seething because the only apparent worth I have is to carry retard foids through labs.

I'm a large cel who wears black tactical gear, and has a hateful facial expression when I look at them. They might make fun of me, but never to my face, as they can sense that I'll spare them no mercy if they dare to open their cock sucking mouth holes.

All three depending on the individual tbh
Foids in HS hated me because I was off, feigned ignoring me in a very obvious way to spite me and probably made fun of me at more than one point in time.

If you are a manlet, you are invisible for foids. They are only able to see tall chads.

When I'm out and about, they ignore me. I'm invisible to them.

When I have to deal with them at work, there's no real difference between the ways they treat me and the way guys treat me. They're generally fine with me and I'm fine with them.

When I approach them to try to ask them out, they usually try to get away as quickly as possible.

Foids ignored me since middle school. I'm like a ghost to them.

95% of my life they've ignored me, the other 5% they've made fun of me in some way or another. Having experienced both I'd say that I much prefer no attention to bad attention.

Today a baby in a grocery cart smiled and talked to me. The mother was standing in front of me. She saw that i smiled back at the baby so she had this expression of disgust. That's how most foids are to me. Either that or they don't look at me at all.

Either i'm invisible or my existence of being in their circumference or day to day lives (like the workplace) turns them malovent without provocation.

Mostly ignore, and sometimes hate. They rarely make fun of me but when it does happen, it’s rope fuel

Usually just like a dumbass or just ignore me because of my extreme ugliness, and if I ever do talk to one its like I have to do most of the talking, since they dont ask me a lot of questions.

I have had similar experiences

They scan my item, tell me how much it costs, I pay, they hand me a receipt. All with a neutral expression.
This is 99% of interactions I have had with any breeding age femoid in the last 5 years.

Mostly the first option. Its not that bad, better than the second.