Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do dickcels even cope ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I am a dickcel and tbh thats the least of my problems considering my face but it would have been great if I had above average dick. I store fat in my thighs and ass for some reason hence why I have been trying to lose all of that fat in desperate attempt to gain an inch and reach my full potential. Having a tiny dick is nature mocking you. What a humiliation I don't know why it happened to me.

I am a dickcel and tbh thats the least of my problems considering my face but it would have been great if I had above average dick. I store fat in my thighs and ass for some reason hence why I have been trying to lose all of that fat in desperate attempt to gain an inch and reach my full potential. Having a tiny dick is nature mocking you. What a humiliation I don't know why it happened to me.
My dick is average size, 3.6 flaccid around 5.5-6.0 erect. My cope is that even if it was 11 inches, it would still be untouched because women are revolted by my face.

My dick is average size, 3.6 flaccid around 5.5-6.0 erect. My cope is that even if it was 11 inches, it would still be untouched because women are revolted by my face.
Yeah dick is the least of our problems but still sucks that you lost in every single aspect of life. Some incels are hung but giga deformed and cant get in a relationship. I am both.

Yeah dick is the least of our problems but still sucks that you lost in every single aspect of life. Some incels are hung but giga deformed and cant get in a relationship. I am both.
Im sorry brocel, may the next life be more merciful to us :feelsrope:

Im sorry brocel, may the next life be more merciful to us :feelsrope:
Unfortunately there is no next life. Nature selection was cruel to us and decided to wipe us out. My bloodline ends with me.

Unfortunately there is no next life. Nature selection was cruel to us and decided to wipe us out. My bloodline ends with me.
Brutal. Luckily for me I have plenty of cousins, who will probably continue the bloodline. But its over for us, so horribly over.

average = small/ugly/stupid/short/outofshape etc etc, if any trait is average or below it's over you will won't stack up.

I have trouble finding my dick these days

I have trouble finding my dick these days
My dick looks repulsive as fuck on top of being small. I cannot look at it for extended periods of time because it triggers disgust in me.