Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How different it must be to be an ntfag

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
@Simba @Lonelyus @der_komische NT fags cannot properly understand how it is to be fully different mentally. Having autism + adhd is a giga death sentence having one of these disorders alone fucks u over hard badly both of them combined oh it’s over. No genetics for your legit disability this is so dumb how the fuck is having these 2 disorders not considered a disability is beyond me.

Like you can’t function at all in soyciety like this . Ngl idc about foids all that much I have so many other issues caring about foids is an issue for people who’s only problem is foids

Were you breastfed

I remember somewhere non-breastfes babies have a higher chance of developing neurological conditions.
Heard about this as well

Autism is recognized as disability in Germany

its pure torture. Every single day

I'm a neurotypical and i still suffer from Inceldom. It has been very torturous

what did did u eat as a kid
strangely enough the severely autistic kid in my class was fed a vegetarian mostly vegan diet :waitwhat:
I became very malnourished as a kid but that was due to an illness I had that triggered a hyper sensitivity to food. That came from autism though since autists are known for being hyper sensitive to food.

I probably had these disorders just because of older parents + being an only child realistically though.
I do agree looks matter as well I just believe that a lot of NT ugly people can find success for the most part ofc unless you’re a real truecel sadly.

There are cases where you see people have gotten careers or opportunities screwed over due to their looks despite being qualified.

its more blackpilling when you have normal looking/chad friends

Ngl idc about foids all that much I have so many other issues caring about foids is an issue for people who’s only problem is foids
I feel the same way. I wish involuntary celibacy was my only problem. Autism ruins every aspect of your life.

My problems go beyond only foids but I would love a foid to comfort me & people don’t seem to want to understand autism ig.

I feel the same way. I wish involuntary celibacy was my only problem. Autism ruins every aspect of your life.
Even outside of being non NT I have other issues as well sadly. I hesitated from joining on a main like this for a while because I did not want my problems to be boiled to
“I can’t get a woman that’s my only issue and henceforth I hate life” or
“A ltr or sex would fix all my problems”