Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did your parents reproduce?

My dad started dating at 21 years lol.

Sperm donor was tall and employed. Egg donor was moronic small-town grandma's girl tera-bluepiller with delusions of skydaddy and zero useful skills.

Maybe if your parents are decent looking, you are not ugly either?
Maybe you are normies too, just with really bad social skills.
Look at MSCW, he is pretty decent looking in his avatar, if you ask me.
I heard a lot of incels are decent looking and normies actually.

My dad was an absolute chad. He wasn't super tall (maybe 5'9-5'10) but he had a great face, bodybuilt & absolutely slayed. When he got back from the Vietnam War, he would just chill out at Coney Island beach and pick up/fuck girls left and right. His dick is also 8 inches minimum (saw it when I was a kid). Unfortunately, I never got to enjoy this life because my mom had me when she was 45. I was born 1 month premature. I'm 5'6 with absolutely disastrous facial genetics & mildly balding.

I wish I could live the life my dad did. Life is truly unfair.

Just don't have parents theory.

seriously, this guy is probably one of the dumbest "curious normies" I've seen

My dad was a Chad-lite. I think my mom is the one to blame for my inceldom here, she’s a womanlet and so her relatives.

Just don't have parents theory.

seriously, this guy is probably one of the dumbest "curious normies" I've seen
Do you mean me?
How can you know that I am a normie? I don't even know myself what I am.

And yeah, I am curious.

Do you mean me?
How can you know that I am a normie? I don't even know myself what I am.

And yeah, I am curious.
just looking through your posts I can tell you're like 70 IQ tbh. lurk more or something if you want to learn

My dad thugmaxxed and managed to marry a 4/10 foid. But that happened back in the 90s in a shithole country before they immigrated to the USA. If he tried that in 2019 in the USA, I doubt it would work because he’d be too short, ugly, and broke.

An incel parent is impossible. How does he think we got here without parents? We just spawned in one day?

I got the worst genes from both sides of the family, duh. If I'd gotten the best genes instead, I would've been a Chad. Tall (father), no balding (father), robust skull and endomorph frame (mother). What I got was short (mother) and bald (mother) with a weak skull and ectomorph frame (father). Both sides are also rife with mental illness, and guess what, I got the worst of both in that department too.