Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How did your first job interview go?

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★★
I remember applying for many jobs and none of them accepted me. The first one i applied for was at a small grocery store. When i walked in, i asked if i could apply for a job and so they called the interviewer

found out the interviewer was a old ass foid so she walked to me. i was just standing & she just stood ab 2 feet away from me and stuck her hand out so i can give her a handshake. So i had to walk towards her more.

She then started saying “stop being nervous” Bitch what? You made it fucking awkward. Later we went to sit down, she started asking stupid fucking questions, like if i was popular at school and friendly. LMAO This bitch really thinks popular=friendly. This bitch is delusional as fuck I bet she was popular her self when she was young and a massive dick.

At this point i knew she was just trying to fuck with me. She knew i wasn’t popular and wanted to make me sad. But just because i’m not popular doesn’t mean i’m not fucking friendly. She thinks her other popular workers are friendly just bc they act friendly to her but they do that too not loose their job.

She asked me more irrelevant questions like why the seasons changed in another country where my family lives. Like what the fuck? Later she told me to smile and my smile is ass but i tried and while i was slowly smiling She just kept awkwardly staring and giving off a awkward smile. That was it tho. She made it extremely awkward on purpose. If she didn’t want me working with her she could of just said so but no she had to waste my time

also another reason smiling is so hard for me is that my mouth shakes when i smile

never applied for jobs or did any interviews :feelsjuice:

At this point i knew she was just trying to fuck with me. She knew i wasn’t popular and wanted to make me sad. But just because i’m not popular doesn’t mean i’m not fucking friendly. She thinks her other popular workers are friendly just bc they act friendly to her but they do that too not loose their job.
they didn't ask if you're popular to see if you're friendly or not, they asked that to see if you have good social skills and if you're sociable. I'm guessing you applied for a customer service job.

never applied for jobs or did any interviews :feelsjuice:

they didn't ask if you're popular to see if you're friendly or not, they asked that to see if you have good social skills and if you're sociable. I'm guessing you applied for a customer service job.
she said “are you popular, like are you friendly?” so she was kinda tryna say if i was popular then that must mean i’m friendly. It wasn’t customer service job either

I remember applying for many jobs and none of them accepted me. The first one i applied for was at a small grocery store. When i walked in, i asked if i could apply for a job and so they called the interviewer

found out the interviewer was a old ass foid so she walked to me. i was just standing & she just stood ab 2 feet away from me and stuck her hand out so i can give her a handshake. So i had to walk towards her more.

She then started saying “stop being nervous” Bitch what? You made it fucking awkward. Later we went to sit down, she started asking stupid fucking questions, like if i was popular at school and friendly. LMAO This bitch really thinks popular=friendly. This bitch is delusional as fuck I bet she was popular her self when she was young and a massive dick.

She asked me more irrelevant questions like why the seasons changed in another country where my family lives. Like what the fuck? Later she told me to smile and my smile is ass but i tried and while i was slowly smiling She just kept awkwardly staring and giving off an awkward smile. That was it tho. She made it extremely awkward on purpose. If she didn’t want me working with her she could of just said so but no she had to waste my time
Sounds like a humiliation ritual

she said “are you popular, like are you friendly?” so she was kinda tryna say if i was popular then that must mean i’m friendly. It wasn’t customer service job either
what type of job was it?

It was really quick and I got the job almost immediately because I was the type of loser they were looking for. That's all there is to it

what type of job was it?
cashier but i think this job just makes you do anything like restocking things. I don’t think i was at the part where they offered me the type yet since they didn’t say exactly

It was really quick and I got the job almost immediately because I was the type of loser they were looking for. That's all there is to it
I think they purposely choose the weak loser sometimes cuz they knew we are worthless and have no choice but to do what they say cuz they think we can’t defend ourselves

I think they purposely choose the weak loser sometimes cuz they knew we are worthless and have no choice but to do what they say cuz they think we can’t defend ourselves
They pretty much choose the person to these dead end jobs who are complete losers and can't get anything better

I couldn’t find where I had to go at first and had to ask some guys working nearby where the main office was. I then was almost late but I did the interview with a Boomer manlet and it went well. He afforded me to start on Tuesday of the next week after orientation.