Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How did your age preferences change with age?

When I was 6, I liked young teenage girls the best.

When I was 9, I liked young teenage girls the best.

When I was 12, I liked young teenage girls the best.

When I was 15, I liked young teenage girls the best.

When I was 18, I liked young teenage girls the best.

When I was 21, I liked young teenage girls the best.

When I was 25, I liked young teenage girls the best.

When I was 28, I liked young teenage girls the best.

Nowadays, at 31, I still like young teenage girls the best.
When I was 6, I liked from 6 to 50.
When I was 9, I liked from 7 to 50.
When I was 12, I liked from 10 to 50.
When I was 15, I liked from 13 to 50.
When I was 18, I liked from 15 to 50.
When I was 21, I didn't give a fuck as long as it wasn't a grandmother.
When I was 25, same as 21.
When I was 28, same as 21.
When I was 31, same as 21.
Right now, same as 21.

Mostly stayed the same. Roughly around my age +/-5 years (with >16 as my only concern, because anything lower is far too childish/underdeveloped at least for me although the law in my country would principially allow me to go lower). Say it again: Women in their early twenties (=my age range) interest me the most and I doubt that this will change over time.

Will very likely remain attached to that age range even as I grow older. Jfl, saying that I am attracted to people in my age range +/-5 years would make me a pedophile in the eyes of Americans - all while their daughters go to parties where they get fucked by men far older than me - but they are attractive, so who cares? I personally see nothing remotely debatable with allowing men to date women around ~15 years because from my personal experience in school most women are already experienced in that regard by that time (I wouldn't date someone with a far too big age difference if I actually had the choice, because the life experiences differ too much and there is little to no common ground, but to each their own and attraction in that age range is normal and -in sharp contrast to pedophilia- not pathological, as if anyone of these reddit white knights could really tell that someone is a minor judging from looks/behavior alone).

Always have to laugh when people paint girls in that age range as asexual beings, jfl, if they only knew what they did on the school toilet or on their phone or with the older guys who were too lazy to pass a certain class - and then when she suddenly gets a message by someone older everyone acts as if said person just raped a baby. Women act as sex objects for chads, but at the same time want to be seen as asexual nuns by all other men. Again if you actually want to protect your "innocent little babies" protect them from chads and parties and not from some incel on the phone - jfl.

Last edited:
When I was 6, I liked from 6 to 50.
When I was 9, I liked from 7 to 50.
When I was 12, I liked from 10 to 50.
When I was 15, I liked from 13 to 50.
When I was 18, I liked from 15 to 50.
When I was 21, I didn't give a fuck as long as it wasn't a grandmother.
When I was 25, same as 21.
When I was 28, same as 21.
When I was 31, same as 21.
Right now, same as 21.
If we're talking about the attraction range in general, mine is very large. Larger than It's be advisable to reveal here, though I wouldn't penetrate a prepubescent.

typically i like my age

tbh pedophilia is pretty fucking weird, can't relate. i'm attracted to foids my own age.
I'm an oldcel, and though I prefer younger, I still only find adult age foids attractive. I'm not someone who gets all hysterical about pedophilia, but that preference boggles my fucking mind

People define kids differently depending on culture and other things. I'm just asking what age a foid is no longer a kid in your opinion. Many people keep trying to say 17 year olds are kids, you agree with that? I'm trying to figure out if by kid you mean below teens, or including all teens or what.
28 year olds are just babies :soy::soy::soy:
I find 16ish-25 the most attractive

12-17 around my age

18-22 25-30

Now +35 ngl

I'm an oldcel, and though I prefer younger, I still only find adult age foids attractive. I'm not someone who gets all hysterical about pedophilia, but that preference boggles my fucking mind
lol open your eyes. is adult 15-16 to you ? okay i get you then

lol open your eyes. is adult 15-16 to you ? okay i get you then
Biologically, they are. It's all that matters really. Foids shouldn't have an age of consent because they are never truly mentally developed enough to consent with anything. They must be guided towards the best path for themselves and society, just like we do with children. Nobody talks about consent when a parent forces their kid to eat healthy instead of only eating chocolate and ice cream, or when they're forced to go to school, etc.

Biologically, they are. It's all that matters really. Foids shouldn't have an age of consent because they are never truly mentally developed enough to consent with anything. They must be guided towards the best path for themselves and society, just like we do with children. Nobody talks about consent when a parent forces their kid to eat healthy instead of only eating chocolate and ice cream, or when they're forced to go to school, etc.
The 'Age of Consent' should be whatever the girls'father and/or adult male relatives, decide it is. If a girl for some reason has no father or adult male relatives, AOC should be the same as the age of criminal responsibility.

As for your OP, I think foids look the most attractive in their 20s, and that's pretty much been the case since I was an adolescent (provided they take care of themselves, which many of them don't).

Last edited:
without consideration for body counts and whore levels increasing over time, i prefer foids im their early-mid 20s

The 'Age of Consent' should be whatever the girls'father and/or adult male relatives, decide it is. If a girl for some reason has no father or adult male relatives, AOC should be the same as the age of criminal responsibility.
I think it should be puberty for any type of penetration and 0 for anything else. Husband/fiance only, of course. But yours is also very reasonable.

As for your OP, I think foids look the most attractive in their 20s, and that's pretty much been the case since I was an adolescent (provided they take care of themselves, which many of them don't).
without consideration for body counts and whore levels increasing over time, i prefer foids im their early-mid 20s
That's entirely normal for men.

When I was 6, I liked young teenage girls the best.

When I was 9, I liked young teenage girls the best.

When I was 12, I liked young teenage girls the best.

When I was 15, I liked young teenage girls the best.

When I was 18, I liked young teenage girls the best.

When I was 21, I liked young teenage girls the best.

When I was 25, I liked young teenage girls the best.

When I was 28, I liked young teenage girls the best.

Nowadays, at 31, I still like young teenage girls the best.

Are we really supposed to like older girls as we ourselves get older? Cause it didn't happen to me AT ALL and according to data I've seen, this is not how male straight sexuality works.

View attachment 166256
I was into girls my age up until 25 when I realized how extremely cucked it would be to be desiring used up roasties and accepting to give commitment to 25+ yr old cumrags

I liked foids my age until I was about 20, and then I continued to age, but my preference stayed at 20. I don't imagine my preference would increase unless I had experience. As a 31 year old, I imagine I'd be more inclined to date a 31 year old foid if I've had relationships in the past with younger foids, but since I haven't, I think I'm still stuck in that stage.

i.e., not my fault, but I prefer foids around age 20.

I dont have hard and fast age preferences. A foid just needs to be at least 18. Hopefully no older than 40. Thats about it for age preferences for me

I dont have hard and fast age preferences. A foid just needs to be at least 18. Hopefully no older than 40. Thats about it for age preferences for me
Don't you feel more attracted to a 18 yo foid than to a 40 yo foid on average though? We're talking about preferences, not standards. I would also be capable of getting sexually aroused and having sex with a 40 yo foid, but younger foids sexually arouse me even much more.

As an oldcel I can appreciate a very wide variety of ages. Sure I prefer 24-30 for relationship, but for just finding them sexually attractive anywhere from late teens to 60yo gilfs.

10 - 10 year olds

12 - 12 year olds

14 - 14 year olds

16 - 15 year olds

18 - 16 year olds

20 - 16-18 year olds

22 - 16-18 year olds

As an oldcel I can appreciate a very wide variety of ages. Sure I prefer 24-30 for relationship, but for just finding them sexually attractive anywhere from late teens to 60yo gilfs.
late teens.... open your eyes. another full of shit one.

As a child i liked adult women
As a teen i liked adult women
As an adult i like cartoon women

As an adult i like cartoon women
I wish I could do that. I mean, it's not the best thing to do spiritually speaking but at least gets you less sad than dealing with real women, even if just through videos and images.

I always liked reading doujins just for the story really. It can turn me on but I can't really coom to it unless I'm very charged after several days without doing it.

teens of other ages than what you said. many hot ones.
I guess if you want a specific age I would say 16 and up is attractive generally. I’m old so not into super young girls. Not a cuck that thinks anything under 18 is instantly non attractive.

I’m old so not into super young girls.
How/when did it change? Is it more about the psychological characteristics of such girls or did you really stop finding their bodies and faces attractive?