Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How did you find the way to this place?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28304
  • Start date
Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
Say, how did you find incels.co?
I found it after watching some videos. I kind of identified that theres a place i could actually belong to. And if its not this one, which one should it be?

Through documentaries. :feelskek:

by ending up here. simple as that, either a good life comes to you naturally or your life degrades to posting on 4chan and eventaully learning the existence of this place

55chan.org
I went to the site and the first thing I see
Favelito

After Alek Minassian did his thing, I found this site through Vice or Vox -- one of the liberal rags.

I eventually realized that I belong here.

After Alek Minassian did his thing, I found this site through Vice or Vox -- one of the liberal rags.

I eventually realized that I belong here.
Same.
by ending up here. simple as that, either a good life comes to you naturally or your life degrades to posting on 4chan and eventaully learning the existence of this place
I´ve been posting on /b/ for a time, but i didnt know the existence of this place. Luckily trough a video, i found my place.

I know da way

I just googled what the incel main site was after realizing women still don't want me after all my careermaxxxing and becoming a better person.
There is no real alternative for subhumans like me.

Don’t remember, but probably 4chan.

Found incel subreddits then reddit banned them all

OP’s avi is ugly

Through mgtow bullshit

from shortcels

From braincels I think

I came here from braincels

Say, how did you find incels.co?
I found it after watching some videos. I kind of identified that theres a place i could actually belong to. And if its not this one, which one should it be?

I don't really remember tbh it was 2 years ago I started to view this site. I think I just heard about incels and then realized all my life was explained by the blackpill.

saw a reference on the Roosh V forums

I don't really remember tbh it was 2 years ago I started to view this site. I think I just heard about incels and then realized all my life was explained by the blackpill.

:redpill::redpill::redpill:

AM went AM. the i know what an inkwell is and went on .is

Unironically inceltears

Unironically the fact that certain elements liked to use incel as an insult; I did some research and found this forum. And I immediately knew that I belonged here due to collecting similiar life experience.

Unironically the fact that certain elements liked to use incel as an insult; I did some research and found this forum. And I immediately knew that I belonged here due to collecting similiar life experience.
Exactly, thats how i found it too :feelsokman:

I don't want to say because it might be quite @unsettling

Y-Kollektiv doku on youtube roasting .co :feelsgah:

Can't remember because I knew this place back in 2018.

I came here after braincels ban

I first of the word when the OG subs were banned from reddit back in 2017, then I forgot about it until late 2018 from Inceltears hitting the frontpage, I started lurking in 2019 and then joined in the summer after a brutal rejection.

Someone mentioned it on Wizchan or /r9k/. I can't quite remember.

I was accused of being an incel IRL, looked it up, and it all made sense.

heard about it on 4chan on a few different boards especially when the fags would talk about brendio.
Lurked for about a month and made a account because I relate to most of what's posted here.

My journey is like this
r/MGTOW -> looksmax.org( infact I made an account there back in 2018 ) -> r/Braincels -> incels.co

I started lurking this forum back in late 2018 and finally made an account 1.5 years later

braincels, back in 2017 when co was created. But the people at braincels thought of you as extremist retards and heavily advised not to join.

I think I heard of this place on braincels or something. Or also IT when I lurked there to laugh at triggered cucks