Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did you feel when Arthur / Joker gunned down those 3 bullying chadlites on the train?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Those three bullies had it coming. Arthur was a good man and never did harm to anybody. Those chadlites probably had plenty of friends, were former fottball jocks and f..cked lots of beckys and tsacies. Arthur on the other hand was weak, alone and treated like shit for everyone.

U faggots are gonna make me pay 30 dollars in a ticket and some cope food to see this shit I swear

It felt good tbh. They should've dragged the scene out a little though.

I felt like "You get what you deserve"

Self-defense. Feels good man.

A good lawyer could get him off. Wasn't he off his meds at the time of the shootings?

U faggots are gonna make me pay 30 dollars in a ticket and some cope food to see this shit I swear

Yes we are.

How did I feel? I was counting the bullets, because I was pretty sure it was a revolver with a maximum of six shots. Which leads into the theory that maybe that's an unreliable retelling of how it happened, from Arthur's perspective.

I felt a rush, I was cheering him on. The last dude dragging himself away was a complete intentional power Trip by the director. I even laughed when he killed him tbh

Those three bullies had it coming. Arthur was a good man and never did harm to anybody. Those chadlites probably had plenty of friends, were former fottball jocks and f..cked lots of beckys and tsacies. Arthur on the other hand was weak, alone and treated like shit for everyone.
Not as good as when he shot that comedian.

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS A MENTALLY ILL LONER WITH A SOCIETY THAT ABANDONS HIM AND TREATS HIM LIKE TRASH? YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE: BAM!!!

Last edited:
I couldn't stop smiling at that and the ending. Legit the most I've ever smiled in years.

They got what they deserved.

jfl

Attachments

• video0 (3).mp4
    154.3 KB
Couldn't take it seriously because in reality 99% of the time only african americans act like that on public transport. How many huwite males in suits do you see on public transport acting like a pack of niggers?

Couldn't take it seriously because in reality 99% of the time only african americans act like that on public transport. How many huwite males in suits do you see on public transport acting like a pack of niggers?

Probably would have seen those white guys doing that in 1981

Why is everybody so upset about these guys? If it was me dying on the sidewalk, you’d walk right over me. I pass you everyday and you don’t notice me. But these guys, what, because Thomas Wayne went and cried about them on TV?

Those Wall Street fags were harassing that woman. Wasn't Joker sort of white knighting in that scene? Would IT and their crowd of SJWs feel differently about the train shooting if that part of the movie wasn't shown?

It was definitely more common in the late 70s/80s since a good number of white males in suits are retarded Chads whose rich fathers will bail them out, so they never learn. This is an era where drunken behavior was more tolerated.

When everyone carries a phone and there's CCTV every five feet, only thugs are stupid enough to do this type of shit on public transport. If you harass a foid in public and get caught on camera doing it, you get MeToo'd, and you can say goodbye to any chance of ever working on Wall Street.

Indifference, maybe some slight amusement.

Great scene tbh, they deserved it. At first I thought Joker was going to whiteknight the foid but I was thankful he didnt do it

My favorite scene along with with the final one. Put a smile on my face

Yeah Chads and Chadlites always act like polite little princes, especially when they're drunk. As expected of the great white race

My favorite scene along with with the final one. Put a smile on my face

Yeah Chads and Chadlites always act like polite little princes, especially when they're drunk. As expected of the great white race

Keyword: Public transport

Yes Chads and Chadlites will rip you apart, but not on public transport, they do it in personal social situations, not randomly in public around other random strangers on public transport, thats what niggers do.

Keyword: Public transport

Yes Chads and Chadlites will rip you apart, but not on public transport, they do it in personal social situations, not randomly in public around other random strangers on public transport, thats what niggers do.
It's more commonly happens among ethnics but that doesn't mean whites never do it.

First two were justifiable homicide based on self-defense. Third maybe involuntary manslaughter based on the overall circumstances. The fourth and subsequent killings were murder.

I used to think my life was over, now I realize it never began.

Smiling ear to ear, fuck 'em.
Self-defense. Feels good man.

A good lawyer could get him off. Wasn't he off his meds at the time of the shootings?
He'd get fucked due to owning a firearm illegally while being under the mental health act & gunning the third down after running off.

Last edited:
My popcorn rose 4 inches.

i was aware that I was watching a comic book villian origin story and that no one actually died

Watching the last guy trying to run away was lifefuel

I thought Arthur ascended with the black Stacy but it turned out that he was just imagining it.
Why is everybody so upset about these guys? If it was me dying on the sidewalk, you’d walk right over me. I pass you everyday and you don’t notice me. But these guys, what, because Thomas Wayne went and cried about them on TV?
That actually happened in 1984 on a New York City subway. Bernie Goetz, a low tier normie white guy, shot 4 Tyrones with a .38 in self defense, wounding them all and paralyzing one.

Last edited:
I felt like I wanted to dance as well.

I sympathized with their sexual harassment of the woman and coped with thoughts of a Chad-incel alliance.

They got what they fucking deserved.

Made me think about Society.

It was beautifully shot and executed.

Based and BLACK Pilled

One of the best scenes in the film. Also liked when he killed Murray

That actually happened IRL except it was 3 Tyrone's that were shot by a nerdy normie looking white guy. Happened on the subway in New York City in 1984.

[IMG alt="Wettinghose"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/3/3349.jpg?1572311071[/IMG]
Wettinghose
Banned

I feel he took too long, should have pointed at them as soon as they approached. Also, there's a very subtle moment when they start harassing the woman and she looks at Arthur, but not like a cry for help but more like "c'mon coward, shield me from this". It was so infuriating yet it seems that no one noticed. For her, he was so disgusting as the guys who were bothering her but saw him as barely an object for protection.

that scene was pretty cringe and gay, he should've killed the noodle whore too