Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How did this ugly ethnic date this blonde 5'10'' 10/10 gigastacy actress for 5 years straight???

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
-
Elle-Fanning-Max-Minghellas-Relationship-Timeline-00242.jpg

title

Stacy in Mumbai

If he’s ugly I truly don’t exist :feelsbadman:

how is that a stacy nigga r u blind

He's not ugly and that's not a gigastacy

he's a normie, and so is she

Just oofy doofy betabuxx bro.

They are looksmatched tbh

Nevermind. This stacy dates only ugly men shorter than her. It must be a fetish or something

Calling her a stacy is outing yourself as a shitskin

The ethnic has nice eye area and jawline and she's a mtb

Where’s the 10/10 gigastacy GrAY?

He is a statusmaxed normie

This faggots dad probably owns the company that hired the Jew that is her talent agent

That's how

Also she is a 4/10 in Hollywood lol

5'10
gigastacey

pick one

This faggots dad probably owns the company that hired the Jew that is her talent agent

That's how

Also she is a 4/10 in Hollywood lol
She was chosen to play a princess in the 2014 Maleficent movie, how can she be a 4/10 in hollywood?

She was chosen to play a princess in the 2014 Maleficent movie, how can she be a 4/10 in hollywood?
Wow she got a part in a movie no wayyy nigger she is in a place where there is extremely sexier bitches than her do you need me to make a list

Wow she got a part in a movie no wayyy nigger she is in a place where there is extremely sexier bitches than her do you need me to make a list
yes make a list

Becky tier not stacy

Kate beckinsale
Emily blunt
Ana de armas
Natalie dormer
Emma Watson
Jennifer Lawrence

That's 6 bitches already
only Jennifer Lawrence and maybe Kate Beckinsale are more attractive, others aren't

If you consider him ugly, you're probably a fakecel, that's a regular looking guy. I'd kill to look like him.

I literally mog that ethnic into oblivion

she's 26 and the ugly ethnic is 38
26 is old af roastie tier I’m 23 wtf she’s probably fucked 100s of chads her pussy must be stretched out af I’d fuck but I’d never marry that old roast plus she looks giga worn out

26 is old af roastie tier I’m 23 wtf she’s probably fucked 100s of chads her pussy must be stretched out af I’d fuck but I’d never marry that old roast plus she looks giga worn out
I think hollywood foids are less promiscuous than non hollywood foids because hollywood chads are in really limited supply

I think hollywood foids are less promiscuous than non hollywood foids because hollywood chads are in really limited supply
Someone’s injecting copium

Hunter eyes and heroin

i'm 100% european you ugly nigger

looksmatched couple

Honestly all those who say that the ethnic is not ugly are balding subhuman 5'4'' pajeets. Every person of european descent mogs that guy into oblivion

Honestly all those who say that the ethnic is not ugly are balding subhuman 5'4'' pajeets. Every person of european descent mogs that guy into oblivion
he mogs her except for height lol
she looks like your local worn out from work barista jfl @ gigastacy
stop posting like a GrAY

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back